Indecisive

Just as he was leaning closer to me, his phone began to rang. He sighed a little and picked it up.

"Hello?..Yeah. Okay. I guess so. Okay, bye." he said and hung up. "Um, sorry about that. A friend called me, telling me he needs to borrow something."

"Are you leaving then?"

"Unfortunately yes."

"Um, thanks for stopping by."

"Thanks for having me. Maybe I can stop some other time if that's okay with you?"

"S-Sure..Come by whenever."

"In that case would you be interested in seeing another movie with me tonight, if you're not busy that is?"

"Um, I'm not busy, but I don't want to be out for long..for my cat."

"Then is it okay if we can watch a movie here then? Your friend won't mind right?"

"Um..I don't think so. He'll probably be sleeping, he likes taking naps."

"Alright then, see you later." he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek as he left.

I felt as if I was blushing a bit and touched it. I turned around to head down stairs, but stopped when I saw Yoongi sitting in the doorway.

"Uh, Yoongi??"

"So he's coming again?"

"Um, yeah. We're just going to watch a movie. I was going to ask you if you were okay-"

"I'll be outside so I don't disturb you guys, if that's what you're concerned about."

"Huh?? No, it's not that. I just thought that you might be uncomfortable-"

"It's fine, have fun with him. I don't want you thinking that only because I'm bonded with you that it's the same for you."

"Yoongi-"

"...You don't have to treat me like your pet anymore."

I was going to say something, but he already left. I didn't know where he was after that, but I knew he couldn't have wondered off far.

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

I'm jealous, there's no hiding that. Maybe Jungkook was already a step ahead of me. Was I too late? I was still indecisive whether I should keep this up, or go find her before my time was up. I was starting to think whether it was worth being with Y/N. Still it wasn't only the fact that I was drawn to her, but a part of me didn't want to leave her side.

Your P.O.V.:

The sun was setting and I haven't seen Yoongi. I was starting to get worried. I got up and looked around and suddenly I stepped outside to look for him, but I didn't see him anywhere. Just then Jungkook drove up and put down his window.

"Have you been waiting for me outside?"

"Uh? Um, no, I'm just looking-" I stopped as I spotted him on the roof.

I was relieved and then looked back at Jungkook so he wouldn't see where I was looking at.

"You're looking for what?"

"Um, it's nothing. Please come inside. I'll be with you in a bit."

"Alright then." he said and head inside.

I stayed outside and went closer to where he was.

"Yoongi, what are you doing up here? Why haven't you showed up? I made lunch, but you didn't come."

"I just needed some time alone. Now go, don't keep him waiting."

"Oh..well, I made dinner. Come inside whenever you want. Don't mind us. Well I'm going inside, see you."

He didn't respond and I felt guilty for some reason.I wanted to ask him if he wanted to watch the movie with us, but he didn't seem in the mood. I went inside and we chose a movie to watch. We got comfortable, but my mind was on Yoongi. As we were watching the movie, I didn't notice as I got comfortable next to Jungkook. I then looked up at him and he looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Um, nothing. Are you enjoying the movie?"

"..I'm enjoying more than that."

"What?"

"Your company." he said as he leaned forward and cupped my face.

I was surprised by Jungkook's smooth move, and he went for it. He kissed me softly at first and since I didn't show any resistance he became more confident. The kiss became deeper. I didn't know why I went along with it too, a part of me felt lonely. He then started to hover over me and continued to kiss me, but then started to feel me as he brought me closer to him. However I felt wrong to use him like this.

"..Jungkook...Kook." I said in between kisses, trying to get him to stop. "Please..let's stop." But he would continue. "Jungkook...please."

"Why? The fun has only begun." he said as he smirked at me.

Suddenly Yoongi grabs him and pulls him by the collar.

"Because she said no.." he said and stared intensely at him.

"This doesn't concern you roommate."

"I think it does...Isn't that right Kitty?" he said as he smirked at me.

"Yoongi?"

"Kitty?" Jungkook said confused.

"That's right, she's my kitty and I won't let anybody touch her but me." he said and punched him across the face.

"Yoongi! Don't!"

"Why you-!" Jungkook said and tackled him.

Yoongi was able to regain his balance and he grabbed him and kneed him in the stomach. He then grabbed him by the neck and held on tight. Jungkook struggled to get out of his grip.

"Yoongi stop!"

He then let go of him and threw him to the ground. I ran to him and helped him sit up.

"Jungkook are you okay??"

"I'm fine.."

"I think it's better if you leave..I have to have a serious talk with my 'roommate'."

He then got up and glared at him for a second and left.

"What's your problem Yoongi?!"

"..Your my problem."

"Huh??"

He stepped closer to me until I had my back against the wall. He looked at me intensely and brought his face next to mine. I could feel his lips lightly touch my cheeks, and felt his breath.

"..I don't know how long I can fight this..before I lose control"...