Jealousy

The doorbell rang and I went to open the door.

"Hello Y/N." Jungkook said as he smiled at me with flowers in his hands.

"Hello Jungkook. Glad you could stop by"

"Um, I brought you these."

"Aw, thank you so much Jungkook."

"Your welcome. I came by since you didn't go to the campus today."

"Oh right, I forgot."

"Don't worry. I just thought I could come by here and check on you."

"Thanks for the concern Jungkook, but I'm fine."

"So why did you stay?"

"Oh..my cat got sick and I wanted to watch over him."

"I would have stayed too if my dog got sick. Anyways, do you need help with anything?"

"It's fine. You can just hang around while I make something for breakfast."

"Okay then." he said and sat down at the couch. I went to the kitchen.

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

I wasn't very happy about having company over, especially his. I made my way towards Y/N and got on the counter.

"Hey there Yoongi. You don't seem so happy."

"Why wouldn't I be? You said you were going to stay for me, not so you can hang out with this Jungkook guy."

"Aww, is someone jealous?"she said teasing me.

"..Tell me when the food is ready, I'll be up stairs." I said and got off the counter.

"Did I push a button or what? Don't you want to hang out with me." she said and I could hear her giggle as I left.

I went up stairs before glaring at Jungkook who was watching television. I went to the room and laid down on the bed. I then drifted to sleep.

I was caught up on thinking about her, I suddenly found myself in the darkness again with the light beaming on me.

"You seemed disturbed." the cat said as it came out.

"..I'm not in the mood to talk."

"You know, she is right. You are jealous aren't you?"

"Ugh, leave me alone."

"Why don't you do something about it?"

"..What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. I don't know about you, but I've been feeling a bit impatient about all of this. Only last night was I able to push you to actually kiss her and you didn't take advantage of it."

"What was I supposed to do?"

"You really are clueless on these things, aren't you? Even though we share the same body, you clearly have the most control over it, yet if I had more...things might have been different."

"...So you're saying that all this time I had more control than you?"

"..Yes. I can usually impulse you and if you give in, I can take matters into my own hands after that. Sometimes I have, but I only get to live it for so little."

"About you making things go differently, how's that?"

"Well, you are rather slow in getting the lady, I would just do you the favor of getting her where you want her."

"...Where is that?"

"In bed..where else would you want her?..In your arms?..I told you these sensations is what we crave for, you think too much and don't make a move. It annoys me. I don't know whether I actually want to help you get her or let you waste time."

"..If anything..I would want to have her, knowing she is mine before we do anything more together. Getting laid, won't make her fall for me. That's just your craving, I want something more."

"That's your loss. I guess I'll be able to do that once I have your body. Good luck Yoongi, you'll need it." it said as it walked away from me.

I woke up to Y/N yelling at me to come down. I got up and went down stairs. I then saw him next to her. I tried to refrain myself and decided to just let it be.

"There you are. Come, breakfast is ready."

"You're going to give him that?" Jungkook said in a questioning tone.

"Yeah."

"Isn't that bad for a cat?"

"He's a special cat. He likes to eat the things I eat."

"Oh well, guess I won't argue with that."

"Haha, here, this is for you." she said as she placed a plate in front of him.

I was eating when he suddenly started talking again.

"You're a good cook."

"Aw, thanks. I learned these recipes from my grandma's cookbook. I had to practice so much to try to get them right."

"You learned well...you would make a good wife."

I suddenly started to choke on my food a little and Y/N rushed over.

"Yoongi! Yoongi, are you okay??" she said as she patted my back.

"I told you that food isn't for cats." Jungkook said

"Never mind that. Yoongi, are you okay?"

I put my paw on her arm and she carried me on her shoulder, like if I was a child. She would massage the back of my neck which made me calm down.

"Here let me carry him." Jungkook said and we both had the same expression.

Y/N looked at me and I looked back at her.

"Um, he doesn't like it when other people carry him."

"It'll be fine. Animals usually like me." he said as he extended his hands and took me away from her.

I then got defensive and started scratching and hitting him with my paws. Y/N was trying to get me but was struggling as I continued to hit Jungkook.

"Yoongi! Stop right now!" she yelled and I stopped.

I felt has if her words had a leash over me and I obeyed her. I calmed down and jumped on the counter. I then laid there with my head down.

"Look what you did to Jungkook!" she said scolding me.

She took him up stairs and attended him. I stayed down stairs and waited. I could only imagine her getting close to his face as she put bandages on him. I hated every second of this.

Your P.O.V.:

We went to the room and he sat in my desk's chair and I was leaning in front of him, cleaning his scratches.

"Thank you Y/N." he said

"No problem Jungkook. Sorry this had to happen to you."

"Don't worry about it. I should have listened to you. This is my punishment, but.. I can see the bright side of things."

"Really? Why is that?"

"..Because I can have you this close to me." he said and leaned in for a kiss...