Needs

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

For some reasons I started to sneeze as if people were talking about me. Maybe it's getting a bit chilly, so I went to prepare some hot chocolate. I went to the living room while I waited for it to be ready and turned on the TV. Hopefully there were shows that involved siblings to get ideas of how to treat Y/N. As I flipped through the channels and read the title of dramas and movies I had no such luck so far.

"All there is are cartoons and action movies. Darn it."

Finally I came across a title that read Brother's Game. I read the info about it, basically about two brothers that were each other's wingman until they both fell in love with the same woman.

"At least this should have something."

"Well, I wanted to invite you to a party we're having. I'm pretty sure there'll be some hot chicks going. You should come?"

"That seems interesting, but I don't know. I don't really feel in the mood to go."

"Oh come on. Don't be so bummed out. If you want we'll just hang out together how does that sound?"

"Hang out?"

"Yeah, like we did before, remember when we were kids?"

He hit his arm playfully and then the other messed up his hair. Later on they wrestled around and laughed with each other.

It felt weird watching this, almost like if I was missing out on something. The only other person I felt close to was Jin when we were kids, but that was a long time ago. Even though I had more friends now than ever before, I don't really acquaint with them much. After watching a bit more, I did notice the contact they had between each other. As the show continued they would fist bump, slap each other's rear ends and etc. So this was how siblings acted? I decided to see something else to get a variety of ideas. Then I came across one that read My Step Sister.

"Why not?.." I didn't even bother to read the info.

"I know you're worried. Don't worry about it." The guy in the drama said and ruffled a girl's hair, who I assumed was his step sister. It seemed there was something bothering him, but his action tried to show something else.

"Stop that! I don't feel comfortable with you doing that anymore! Ever since what happened with this family..things changed between us too. I can't do this anymore! I don't want to be around you anymore..I'm not your sister, so you don't need to act like you care for me.."

"I don't care if you're not my real sister, I'll always be there for you no matter what! I'll do whatever I can to make sure you're happy!."

"..it's not like that..I..I can't tell you!"

"Why not?! If there's anything I can do to make you feel better then tell me!" He grabbed her by the arms and looked at her waiting for a response.

"..Kiss me then.."

"What??"

"If you want to make me feel better then kiss me! I love you, but not like a brother! Ever since I met you, I couldn't help feel attracted to you."

"When-..?"

"I'm sorry, I should have never said it." she was about to go away, but he held her hand and brought her up against his body.

"..I thought you'd never say that." he clashed their lips together and he hovered over her on the bed.

"What kind of show is this??"