Chapter 52

Minutes turned into hours of searching for the house Harry was staying at. I've only been there once and I didn't pay much attention to where it was. All I know is that it's light brown and has a front porch before you reach the door. My hair is a matted mess. My cheeks are stained by my tears and makeup. It started raining, but I kept walking. The roads weren't as busy as I thought they would be. I didn't really know where I was going at this point I just kept walking. Wherever my feet take me I would go. I heard the sound of tires screeching behind me.

Harry?

He got out of his and walked over to me.

"Come with me, I'll make it go away." Those words. The words I told him when I had a nightmare. He remembered. I grabbed his hand and he walked me back to his car opening the door for me. He got in on the drivers side and started the engine. He rested his hand on my thigh the whole way back to his place while I stared out the window not making a sound. When he pulled into the driveway I couldn't find the energy to get up. Harry got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side door opening it. He reached over me to unbuckle my seatbelt. I finally got up and walked inside following closely behind Harry.

"I'll get you something to try off with," he said walking into the bathroom. He came back out with a towel. I dried off my arms and legs and put my hair into a messy bun at the top of my head. I handed him the towel and nodded my head thanking him for his kind gesture. His eyes didn't leave mine and the lump in my throat grew. My remaining tears came down my face. As he pulled me into a hug I cried into his chest letting out every last bit of tears I still had left. I finally wrapped my arms around him. I missed this. He brought me out of my misery. Something only he could do. No other man on this earth could do that but Harry, and I wouldn't change a thing.

He kissed the top of my head. "Let's go up stairs," he said slowly pulling out of our embrace and leading me up stairs to his room. He had many shelves full of old CDs and books covering the walls, and a bed in the center of everything against the wall. A huge window covered on of the walls that had a view of the woods behind their house. I took a seat on his bed. He leaned down, his fingers wiping the tears off my face. My lips touched his and we fall back onto his bed. He pulls my shirt over my head still kissing me stopping just to pull it over my mouth. I reach down to unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down his legs revealing his tight boxers. His kisses move down to my neck and back up to my lips before I reach down once more and remove his boxers.

"Aliyah are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes." I say quietly.

"I don't want yo-" I cut him off.

"If you ask me one more time I'm changing my mind." Harry does what I ask and I know that Harry and I were made for eachother no matter how many fight we get in, or if we are separated he will always be the one I go back to. This is why I ran into him when I did. He was made for me and I was made for him.

The next morning I wake up tangled to Harry. He is still asleep, his head resting gently on my stomach. Last night was the best night of my entire life. I always thought that I would wait until marriage like my mom used to tell me, but I wouldn't change a thing. As long as it was with Harry. I don't care what my mom says it was my decision and it's my life. Me and Harry have a lot of good memories and a lot of bad memories together, but last night was the best out of all of them.

Harry groans and sits up turning to face me. He kissed my cheek.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I smile.

"I don't know I don't want you to regret anything." He looks away from me.

"No where near regretting anything, I love you Harry, so much." I say and mean it.

"I love you Aliyah."