Chapter 23

Niall's POV

"Aliyah thank for your ok I'm so sorry!" I burst through the door. Aliyah is sitting on the couch with Harry and the rest of the boys. She walks over to me and puts her hands on my shoulders.

"Niall it's fine. You couldn't do anything. You weren't you and my mind told me to keep running. It's not your fault." She pulls me in for a hug. Thank god.

"Thanks, I just wish I could of done more." I shrug and she nods and walks back to Harry.

Aliyah's POV

It's hard when you see Niall upset. He did as much as he could and I'm am so grateful for that. I am so irritated with myself. No matter what I do to avoid things they come to me. If only Harry could see what it feels like when everyone around you turns into this psycho freak trying to kill you. I guess I'm just going to have to learn to deal with it.

My phone started buzzing next to me. I clicked the answer button.

"Hey," my voice sounded through the phone.

"Hey Aliyah it's Jada"

This should be fun.

"Oh hi, I'm really sorry I made you leave the other day"

"It's fine don't worry about it"

"Ok thanks so what's up?"

"Do you want to come to lunch with me and the girls?"

"Sure, can Harry come? Sorry for asking but I kinda need him too" At least until I can learn to go on without him always beside me. It will take some time but I know I can do it.

"Oh yeah totally anyone can come"

"Ok see you at 2:30?"

"Sure. Sounds good"

I hang up. I walk up to the guest room where Harry and the other boys are. "Hey babe." Woah did Harry just call me babe. That's unusual. Oh well. I smile.

"Hey, do you guys want to go to lunch with my friends at 2:30?" They all nod. I head back to my room to get ready. I put on a light blue polka dot tank top that flows, of course, dark wash Hollister shorts and silver rhinestoned sandals. I didn't bother doing my hair since it was sort of wavy from my curls so I just left it and I didn't feel like fixing my makeup either. I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked downstairs.

(Sorry I havemt kept up on my updating I'll try! Follow me on Instagram @niallscraziemofo thanks love ya<3)