Chapter 43

Harry's POV

When we pull up to Aliyah's house it's the same as I remember it. Something feels different though. Something is missing. Her. I knew I would feel this way when we pulled up to the house. I was beginning to start being happier too. I should have known that going back to the place that reminded me of her would change that. I step out of the car with Niall and we head to the front door. I ring the doorbell and not to long after Aliyah's mum answers the door.

"Hi Harry, it's so nice to see you." She says pulling me in for a hug. I didn't expect that, but I don't pull away.

"Nice to see you too." I smile.

"I'm glad you came along as well, Niall." He nods and we step inside. Everything looks the same. The dining room table is perfectly set. The couch throw pillows are perfectly lined up. There are no dishes in the sink. The house is basically spotless. I wonder if they have touched Aliyah's room.

"How have you been?" She asks me.

"I've been getting better." I slightly smile. She smiles a worried smile back at me.

"She would be happy that you are here." She says, tears in her eyes.

"I'm glad I could come. You know just sow thing to remind me of her." I explain. It's true. This is the only of her I have left. I guess I'll have to live with it.

"Have a seat. Do you guys want anything? I'm sure it was a long trip." I shake my head and take a seat on the couch and Niall sits on the arm next to me.

I look around at the picture frames that line the fireplace. My eyes stop in their tracks when I reach a picture of her and her brother when she graduated from high school. Her hair was in perfect waves, her eyes where full of happiness. She was dressed in a cap and gown, holding her diploma. The best part of the picture was her smile. My thought are disrupted when Aliyah's mum hands Niall and I two glasses of water. I thank her and she takes a seat across from us on the love seat. She takes a sip of her coffee.

"I was wondering if we could go visit her grave?" She spits her coffee back into the cup.

"What did you say?" She asks coughing.

"If we could go visit Aliyah's grave?"

"Oh..I don't know." She answers.

"It's okay if we can't. I understand." Of course I understand. It's hard having your only daughter die at eighteen years old. I can see where she is coming from.

"How long are you guys staying?" She asks changing the subject.

"Only a few days." Niall answers. Once we are done here we are renting a night in a hotel and heading back to London. She nods at his statement and Niall's phone starts to ring.

"Excuse me I have to take this." He walks out of the room answering the phone. I excuse myself and walk upstairs to Aliyah's bedroom. When I open the door everything is the same. Nothing has been moved. Her sweet scent filling the air. Her clothes are neatly folded on her bed. Wait. Usually she has all of her clothes put away into drawers. Her mom probably just did laundry and set them there. For a second I thought that she was here not to long ago. I must not be thinking clearly. She obviously wasn't here. She couldn't have been.

When I walk out of the bedroom I faintly hear Niall and Aliyah's mum talking.

"She wants to know when to come." Niall's says. Who are they talking about?

"Oh. Well you can leave whenever. Just don't keep her waiting." Her mum laughs. She stops laughing and looks at me.

"Harry are you ready to leave?" Niall asks. I nod. We thank Aliyah's mum for letting us come over and head out the door. When we pull out of the driveway another car is pulling in.

Aliyah?

"Niall stop the car!" I snap.

"What?"

"Aliyah she's alive she is in that car. I swear it!" I yell at him.

"Harry it's just her brother. Calm down." I shake my head and blink a few times as we pull out. I am seeing things. First the clothes freshly folded on the bed now this.

Aliyah's POV

After I get off the phone with Niall I am pulling onto my street. Right when I am pulling into my driveway another car is pulling out. Shit. I hope that isn't Niall's car or I'm in trouble. In a way I'm happy though this is so wrong what they are doing to Harry and I don't know if I can't keep pretending to be dead.

(I almost have 1000 reads! Thank you all soo much! You all are amazing. A special thanks to my friend Tayla Dunn who has voted and commented on almost every chapter and we talk a lot also outside of the story. But a big thank to everyone who has been reading my story it means a lot! LOVE YOU ALL! MWAHH<3)