Chapter 3

"Whats that?" I asked.

"Open it and see for yourself." my brother replied handing me the envelope.

I tore it open. "Backstage Passes!? But how!"

"As mom said she has her ways." I tried to take everything in. I was really excited. We entered the concert and took our seats.

The concert was so amazing! She is better live. Me and my brother we heading to then 'VIP' room. He stopped to talk to one of his friends while I kept walking. I guess I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going because I accidentally bumped into someone.

Harry's POV

"I'm sorry." she said.

"No problem," I stared at her for a bit. She was beautiful. "I'm Harry by the way, from One Direction?"

"Hi Harry, I'm Aliyah. I've heard of your band. You guys are pretty cool."

"Not really a fan are you?" I asked her trying not to stare.

"I guess you could say that, but don't take it personal." she laughed. We stared into eachothers eyes for about a minute. "I'll walk you down to the room. "

She looked at me for a second then answered. "Okay."

Aliyah's POV

When me and Harry got to the room he didn't go in because people would 'fan girl' if they saw One Direction was here as he put it. When I came back out he was still standing there. I pretended not to notice, hence my brother was standing next to me. "Alyiah!" a familiar voice called, it was Harry.

I turned around. 'Oh hi Harry I'm sorry I didn't see you there."

"Oh and this is my brother Josh, Josh this is Harry he is from One Direction."

They said hi to each other. Then Harry's attention went back to me.

"Would you like to meet the rest of the boys?" he offered.

"Go ahead. I'll pick you up later." my brother said.

"What will you tell mom." I asked nervously

"That you met a friend." he answered and started to walk to his car. I started getting nervous I was with a bunch of guys I didn't know. Snap out of it Aliyah, calm down. Harry and I continued to the dressing room. It was really big. He opened the door for me and I walked inside.

(I tried to make the chapter longer for you guys. I hope you are liking it. I can't fall asleep! Im gonna try. What's going to happen between Aliyah and Harry? I know! you don't haha keep reading to find out. MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, AND VOTE!)