Chapter 23

Time for another update and let me just say it's a DRAMA FILLED ONE. (But also extra fluffy romantic bc I'm weak)

Anyways WHERED EVERYONE GO?! I MISS YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT 😭 TAG FRIENDS VOTE COMMENT FAN 💔

"E-Ethan!" I giggled while he tried kissing me over and over again when I was trying to fix his tie. It was graduation day, and no matter how nervous I was of the future; Couldnt help but be so excited and proud of him. After the gown, I stood up on the bed to place his graduation cap on his head. I felt like I was crowning a king. But that's how I always felt around Ethan. The king and his royal floor scrubber or something.

"You look amazing." I blushed.

"M-me?! It's YOUR day. You're the one who got cleaned up!" I pouted, turning my now red face away from him. He stepped in close to me and pulled my chin to face his forcing me to look at him.

"But you're my mate and you're absolutely beautiful." He moved in the press his lips to mine gently. I melted in his arms, kissing him back. "Caden, will you wear this today?" I looked down and in Ethan's hand was my engagement ring. I looked at him in shock.

"A-are you sure?" I asked nervously. He smiled and slid it onto my ring finger, then took his own out of his pocket putting it on as well.

"I'm positive. I've never been ashamed of our relationship. I'd scream it from the rooftop if you'd let me. Also, since we're moving in together I don't think it's that shocking that we'd be engaged. We've been best friends since forever. Not to mention, it's blatantly obvious how much we love each other." He smiled that perfect smile.

"Yes it is, now will you two love birds hurry up? We have a graduation to go to!" My mom said standing in the doorway. I gasped when I saw her.

"H-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE?!" I sulked.

"Not long my sweet child. But you can hear everything from your room downstairs." She said walking out.

"W-WAIT! What do you mean everything?!" I yelled running after her.

"Well jeez Cade baby. Why do you think I invited your father here? With all the daddy this and daddy that coming from your room I thought maybe you had daddy issues."

I stopped dead in my tracks, my face beet red. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. How... embarrassing...

Ethan was chuckling behind me. Oh sure just laugh at my pain and suffering. Some kind of FIANCÉ you are! I pouted to myself.

Fiancé.. it still feels weird to say it. Sometimes it just sounds right to call him my best friend since I had for all those years. Things were simple back then. But I'm so happy now. I wouldn't trade Ethan for the world...

"I'll give you $5 to let me borrow Ethan to go car shopping with me on Saturday." My mom pleaded waving a $5 in the air.

"DEAL!" I said snatching it out of her hands and shoving it in my pocket. Ethan glared at me so I kissed his cheek and nuzzled my head into his chest.

"Alright lets go before we're late." My mom ushered us out of the house and into her aging vehicle. I went to pull the seatbelt on and the plastic snapped right off. Sheesh. It really is time for an update. Or maybe if we put a little hard work into this one...

Can I put some hard work into you?

I looked back and saw Ethan staring at me with devilish eyes. Werewolf or not, Ethan was still just a hormonal teenage boy. Then again, so am I.

Under the bleachers after the ceremony.. I thought. I saw a satisfied smirk and he sat back in his seat.

Me and my mom met up with the girls and the boys while we waited for the ceremony to begin.