Chapter 8

I know this has been long awaited and is finally here!
Please remember to vote, comment, and fan!
Much love ~Andyy

I jumped up and started screaming along with the others.

That's a game folks! May I congratulate the Titans on continuing they're winning streak that's now up by one and at an impressive 5 wins and 0 losses this season!

I watched everyone in the red jerseys run to the sidelines and many took off they're helmets. I made my way down the bleachers and to the field where Ethan was taking a drink of water. His wet hair clung to the sides of his face.

"Good game QB." I said with a smirk. He smiled and hugged me.

"I know you hate foot ball. But it means a lot that you came." He left his arm around me and we started walking towards the bench where some of the other players were socializing and cooling off. "Besides, I think you're my good luck charm." He winked. I pushed him away slightly with a laugh.

Since me and Ethan went public a lot has changed. I'm actually a lot.. Happier. His friends actually adopted me into their group and even though I thought they'd all be snobs, some of them are pretty cool.

Of course there were certain people that didn't agree with us being together including multiple of Ethan's exes and some of his strongly meat-headed male friends. We were happy though, and that's what mattered most.

"ETHAN! CADEN!" I heard from across the field. Vanessa Ference and her friends Taylor and Ashley were running towards at full speed.

"Uh oh." Ethan mumbled. "There's a vagina torpedo locked in and headed directly to our coordinates private." I looked up at his goofy self.

"What ever will we do Captain?" I asked with fake surprise.

"Tell my children I love them." I laughed lightly before being tackled by the hoard of women.

"Nice play out there Ethan!" "Are you guys coming out to Darnell's??" "We're going to get lit!" And so it went on..

Me and Ethan looked at eachother and smiled. I'm so glad I have him by my side for all this cause its overwhelming.

This would be my first "popular people party" ever. I never wanted to go before even though Ethan would beg me for hours. I decided to wear my ripped blue skinny jeans, white converse, a long white t shirt, and a long brown necklace. Casual and cool. Aw yeah Caden you got this go rock their socks off. I heard a honk from outside and ran down stairs a little too excitedly.

When I opened the door I was staring my bestfri- my boyfriend in the eyes. He looked amazing and not to mention how he smelled was absolutely intoxicating.

"Ready Pudding?" He winked. I just couldn't help myself. I leaned in and kissed him. He pushed himself off the doorway so he could hold me and kiss me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me tighter. I can never get enough of this. Everything makes sense when I'm with him. Every doubt I've ever had, every feeling I've ever felt, every action I've ever made. Everything.

He pulled away slowly and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"You're so beautiful." He said and searched my eyes. I blushed and kissed him once more.

We headed out and the closer we got the more nervous i became. It was a bit out in the country which settle my nerves a bit. Atleast I know it won't get busted. We pulled into a gravel driveway and parked the car next to the rest of them. There's a lot of people here..

I took a deep breath in and got out. As soon as I stepped out I seen something black run up and I freaked out. I screamed and jumped on the hood of Ethan's car. Ethan came around to my side and took in my shaken appearance. He busted out laughing and picked up a black kitten with white paws.