Chapter 11

Back again lovelies!! Sooo I'm kind of split on if I should make this an mpreg or not.. 🤔🤔 leave a comment below whether you'd like to see little Cathan babies in the future 👍 don't forget to vote and fan!

I was spacing off during my last period just staring at the beautiful ring Ethan had given me. It meant the absolute world to me and everything about it was perfect down to the last detail. I tapped my pencil slowly on my empty paper until the bell rang. I walked to my locker to put my things away and I had about 15 minutes to spare until Ethan got done with his meet so I decided to roam the halls and talk with people. When I was headed down the east wing staircase I bumped into someone causing all of my things to scatter across the stairway.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized automatically. I looked up to meet a confused stare. It was Thomas. "H-hey Thomas." I said picking up my last stray paper. He wrapped his hand around the back of his neck.

"Hey." I stared at him awkwardly before standing up and meeting his eyes. "I've been meaning to talk to you about what Jessie said the other day." My stomach dropped.

"Oh yeah Jessie, how is he anyways?" I said nervously trying to avoid the conversation. Sure I liked Thomas as a friend, but nothing more.

"Uh he's good," he said stepping in closer to me "but what I really wanted to say was that he was right. I have my heart set on you. I can't give myself to Jessie when I'm longing for you so badly. Can't you see?" He leaned in as if to kiss me and I quickly moved from his path.

"Please Thomas. I like you as a friend. It just can't work I'm sorry." I said running up the stairs but once I reached the top he grabbed my hand spinning me around and planting a kiss on my lips. I scrunched up my face and pushed him far away from me.

"What the hell! Thomas stay away from me! You know I'm with Ethan!" I said loudly trying to draw attention to myself so that he would feel embarrassed and let up.

"Please Caden.. I love you!" My eyes widen and he began coming towards me again. Memories of what happened so long ago in the forest flooded my mind and I was paralyzed.

"S'there a problem here?" I heard to the left of me. Keith? Thomas stopped in his tracks and looked Keith up and down. Thomas' look fell to the floor and his shoulders slumped forward.

"No, just leaving actually." He said turning around and walking down the stairs. I shook my head bringing myself back to reality and I looked at Keith. He gave a sad half smile and let his arm land on my shoulders pulling me in the direction of the gym.

"Hey listen, I'm sorry for the other night. I was a total douchebag bro. You and Ethan, you're my dudes. I didn't mean what I said about you guys going to hell either. God says we cannot judge." I stared at him surprised.

"Th-thank you."

"And I always got your back little buddy!" He said rubbing my head with his knuckles.

Little buddy. Gee Keith, you sure know how to give an apology.

I laughed and he walked me to the gym where the boys were all getting out. Ethan seen me and smiled but as soon as he noticed Keith it was nothing but ice cold glares. I explained to Ethan how Keith apologized and they shared one of those weird bro hugs.

Some of the girls waved me over and I went to greet them. We talked for a good ten minutes about pointless school drama before Jodie chimed in.

"Ugh you guys this stupid slut from Wealy High will NOT leave Keith alone." Jodie said. I tuned in kind of curious. "Like she constantly texts him and likes all of his stuff on Facebook and he says she's 'just a friend' so he won't delete her!" She whined stomping her foot.