Chapter 17

Alright guys time for an update! As always I hope you enjoy and if you'd please like comment and share this story with your friends I would greatly appreciate it :)

If you're new here and would like to be part of my family and get notified everytime I post an update go ahead and click that follow button.

Also, I have a new story up if you'd please go give it some love it's called Kissing Camouflage it's a very personal story for me! Thank you.

(Pic is Peter)

Ethan and mines relationship has improved a great deal since my punishment. We were inseparable these last few weeks and I felt ad though I was on top of the world.

"Caden? Baby?" My mom asked opening my door slightly.

"Come in." I said pushing Ethan gently away from my neck where he had been kissing moments before.

"Hey guys, I have some exciting news. Caden," she turned to me clasping her hands together, "Your dad is coming to visit."

I stared at her in shock.

"W-what?"

We went over the details about how he'd be flying down the next morning to see us and that we were going out to my grandma and grandpas lake front land to go camping since they were out of town.

The whole thing is so surreal. I dont remember anything about him. It'll be like meeting him for the first time.. My mind was spinning with questions.. What was he like? Would I look like him? Will he like me? Be disappointed in me? What if he doesn't like Ethan? Or worse what if Ethan doesn't like him? What if he hates gays?

My blood ran cold at my last thought. I felt sick suddenly. What if he liked me but couldn't accept that I am gay? That would crush me. My mom left the room shortly after to call my sister and tell her the news.

"Its okay Caden." Ethan soothed me, rubbing my back. He'd read my thoughts. I moved into his chest and took a deep breath inhaling his scent.

I love you so much. I thought while he held me. He kissed my forehead.

"Ill be with you every step of the way doll." he said then flashed his perfect smile and my heart melted. I looked up into his eyes and pressed my lips against his. It was a sweet and simple kiss yet it made me feel so much bliss.

"Now where were we?" He smirked and I smiled while he pushed me slightly back onto the bed, replacing his lips on the center of my neck and kissing it lightly before gently bringing the sensitive skin into his mouth while I moaned and arched my back off of the bed.

"Ethan.." I breathed. He moved his lips all around my neck leaving light hickeys all over and leaving me dazed and speechless. He skillfully started moving his lips lower to my collarbone and my breath hitched. I grabbed onto the front of his shirt balling it in my fists while I shifted under neath him. I felt my pants tighten and I stopped Ethan by kissing his lips again. This time, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance before slipping his tongue in my mouth and massaging it together with mine.

Out of breath, he pulled away only to reconnect our lips moments later. we made out for a solid 30 minutes before I pushed him away, my breath staggering and heavy. My lips were plump swollen from the amazing kisses he had given me. Ethan pressed his forehead against mine, panting as well. He Kissed me a few more times before just pulling me to his chest and wrapping his strong arms around me. I noticed the massive buldge that formed in his gym shorts. I blushed and kissed His cheek.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too darling."

The next morning was intense. I had jitters and my stomach was in knots knowing what would be happening later that day.