Chapter 13

Neewwwww Chappie Chap Chap.

I can't thank y'all enough for really pulling through and giving me the motivation to keep going! Love you all!

Okay guys you know "tha drill" vote comment and fan.

If you want to be a part of my family and get notified every time a new chapter posts feel free to hit that follow button.

Don't forget to share this story with all of your friends and as always... Enjoy :)

I was feeling awfully clingy these last couple of weeks and I think I was starting to annoy Ethan a bit.. Or maybe more than a bit. He's been kind of irritable and it doesn't help that his mom still hadn't apologized or even tried to reach out to him. I just couldn't help it though I wanted him all to myself.

It was a chilly Saturday night; me and Ethan were cuddled up on the couch, or more so I came and laid on him while he was watching a show.

"Hey." I poked him.

"Hi." He said coldly.

"What's up?" I said popping the "p".

"Nothing."

"Oh.. I see.." I said. We sat in silence like this for a minute before I finally blurted : "Do you think we ruined our friendship by dating?"

"What?" He said looking At me. "Is that how you feel?" His tone changed from blank to irritated real fast.

"No not me.. But you get so cold with me, you never used to do that." I said sitting up away from him. He stared at me in what looked like disbelief for a moment before shaking his head and turning back to the tv. My stomach wrenched. Well that wasn't the answer I was looking for.. I slowly got up and walked to my room to get ready for a shower. I just needed to relieve some stress. Catch my drift?

After my long and much needed shower I dressed then exited the bathroom immediately bumping into someone. I picked up the towel I was using to dry my hair and looked at Ethan who met my state with harsh eyes.

"What took so long?" He said coldly. My cheeks heated.

"I was just.. um.. reading." I mumbled. I swallowed hard while his eyes pierced my soul and tastefully deciphered my lie.

"Remember who your body belongs to next time you want to take a 'long shower' any pleasure you get should be coming from me." He spat, beginning to walk away.

Typically I would have just bowed my head and moved on but this sparked somewhat of an anger in me. How could he possibly be such an asshole to me then expect me to ask him for sex?

"Maybe if you act like you actually want me I would." I said snootily. Turning away and walking towards my room.

"Watch it Caden. It's bad enough someone already got a taste of you before I could." He growled. I turned to stare at him wide-eyed and mouth ajar. How could he say that? How could he!

He looked taken aback for a second as if he had just heard his own words. He took a step to me.

"Caden-"

"Don't touch me." I said stepping back.

"Caden please." He begged. I shook my head and turned to run to my room. I locked my door and sat on my bed.

"Caden please you know I didn't mean that! Caden I'm sorry please open the door."

I pulled my knees up to my chest.

Don't you dare cry you big wimp.

Too late.

I let the tears fall silently from my cheeks. I can't believe he would say something so terrible. That's the thing about people when they're mad, even if they don't mean to say the things they do it's always the truth when they say it. Ethan really is upset that someone had me first... even though it was.. rape.