Chapter 20

Yes Back at it again with another update for you! We're officially at 104 THOUSAND READS! Can we just take a moment to bask in the amazingness that is you guys? I love each and every one of you so so so much. Like always please remember to vote, comment and fan! If you haven't already, make sure to visit my bio and hit follow if you want to be notified everytime I post an update! Don't be afraid to join the fam bam. We're all a lil weird here.

I don't remember doing it. I don't know what happened or what possessed me to do something so irresponsible. To do something so reckless. Something as idiotic as jumping in between two giant blood thirsty wolves but I, Caden Jay Hoover; did just that.

"STOP!" I had managed to screech holding out my arms because I guess I thought somehow I could have magically held back a wolf or two. Heh. Funny. When Ethan's wolf saw me there between the gap of him and Peter he tried to halt in his tracks but it made him loose his footing and come stumbling at me, knocking me directly into Peter and sending us both flying across the yard. My body rolled in the muddy grass and my wet hair clung to my face and eyes making it hard for me to see.

Ethan was at my side immediately of course, and he'd shifted into his more appropriate form.

"E-Ethan I'm sorry." I croaked.

"What were you thinking Cay.." he said softly before scooping me into his arms. Peter still lay in the wet grass and he watched us walk inside. Ethan brought me to the bathroom his silence making me very nervous. How mad was he..?

He turned the creaky faucet on and the bath began filling with hot water. He sat on the tubs edge just watching the water fill and bubbles form from the soap he'd added to the water. His eyes were glazed over, like he was deep in thought but honestly I couldn't focus much on it. The pain in my back and leg was starting to consume my attention. Ethan stood to grab a towel from the cabinet, placing it on the hook next to the tub he walked to me and looked at me with a look of disappointment. He led me to the tub and helped me in before sitting on the stool beside the bath.

"Ethan.." I stared but he stopped me, shaking his head no.

"I could have killed you tonight. Do you understand?" He looked away from me his cheeks flushing. "All because I'm a hot headed idiot and I let me emotions get control over me. I'd never be able to live with myself if I hurt you because of my anger issues.." he trailed off.

"Especially in the bedroom.. because I know I hurt you sometimes and I.. I just ignore your suffering for my own pleasure and I'm so.." he choked. Was he.. crying?" He stood to leave but I grabbed his arm ignoring the pain in my back as I did so. Looks like he's not the only one who makes sacrifices.

"Ethan wait.." I said. He stood still, turned away from me, I could see a tear stream down the side of his cheek. Ethan really loves me. I appreciate him so much.

"Ethan you're not hurting me..." He went to try and pull his arm from my grasp but I held on tighter and stood up, nothing but the bubbles that were stuck to my body to cover me. I pulled him close to me and kissed him deeply. I took his hands and ran them down my body stopping one at my chest and one on my hip. His hair was falling in his face and he looked at me with dark eyes. His jaw was clenched tight and he almost had this look like he was going to kill me.

It was fucking hot.

I pulled his body flat against mine and he still watched me with a glower. He managed a deep low growl and I leaned back pulling him into the tub with me. He gladly stepped in clothes on and all. I watched his dark eyes flash with this evil kind of lust and I reached up locking the door beside us with a smirk.

Without hesitation, he pulled me to him and connected our lips in a heat kiss. His kisses trailed to my neck and I moaned, digging my nails into his back. My eyes fluttered open and I looked out the dark window to see the branches surrounding the beautiful full moon.

Wait..

"Full.. moonn nhhh.." I mumbled while my neck was so wonderfully assaulted. "Ethan.." he kissed my lips then, and his tongue slipped into my mouth while his hands roamed my body. He pulled away to take off his damp shirt and I watched his muscles stretch then fall back into place perfectly on his body.

"It's.. it's.. uh.. oh my god.." I trailed off. His eyes had turned a golden yellow, his hair a shade darker, his jaw a bit sharper, skin a bit tanner. Why ? I don't know but I was NOT complaining. "Ethan, the full moon.." He ripped his gaze from me looking out the window. His eyes filled with happiness when he looked back at me.

"Caden do you know what this means?!"

"Yes.." I smiled. He grabbed my hand looking at the ring and brushing his thumb across it.

"Finally." He said leaning in and pressing his lips to mine over and over again. "I love you Caden."

"I love you too." He kissed me once more before he stood, pulling the plug on the bath, and removing his clothes letting them hang over the faucet.

"Not here. Let's go to the bedroom." He said picking me up bridal style. He peeked outside the door making sure we could make it across the hall without being seen before strutting over and shutting and locking the door behind us. He walked over to the bed but didn't set me down immediately just looked at Me. My cheeks heated as I felt a tiny bit of insecurity flare up.

"What?" I asked bashfully.

"You're just so beautiful. It amazes me sometimes, how lucky I am." I blushed then pulled myself up to his ear.

"Show me how lucky you feel." I whispered before licking down his cheek to his neck. He growled and threw me on to the bed and crawled between my legs kissing my chest and stomach. Suddenly, he slowed and mumbled something under his breath before he reached up rubbing his hand on my stomach and leaving a few sweet kisses in its place.

"E-Ethan?" I asked sitting up. "Can I.. um. Can I really get pregnant?" He looked to my eyes for a moment he looked scared.

"Yes. I would've told you sooner but I didn't even know myself until my dad told me. Honestly.. I was elated." He said.

"Okay." I added very surely.

"Okay what?" He asked confused.

"Okay, let's try."

"A-are you serious??" Rather than replying I leaned forward to pull his lips to mine and I felt the incredible amount of passion as he kissed me back, caressing my body and touching me in so many ways I had never been touched before.

When he entered me the feeling was pure bliss. Hot energy poured over my body in waves and his hips crashed into me, turning my ass and thighs red from being so abused. But I loved it. I loved every second and I loved Ethan more than anything in the world. He grabbed my hips hitting my spot even harder bringing me closer to my edge before he reached forward grabbing my hair and pulled my head back making me hiss in pain and pleasure. His eyes were glowing and the moon was shining brightly through the window and was illuminating my skin. My stomach tightened as I felt myself about to come over my edge and Ethan's low groans were getting closer together meaning he was close too. And when he pulled my head to the side exposing my shoulder and bit again into the mark he'd given me I lost all control. I came, screaming Ethan's name out and shooting cum all over my stomach and the bed while Ethan filled me up as deep as he can.

We collapsed, Ethan still buried inside me and he held me tight to him, kissing my mark over and over and licking the blood with his tongue. He also cradled my stomach, making sure it was protected.

"It's finally done. We're mates for life."

"We always have been." I said turning back to look at him.

He kissed me then, with so much love and so much gentleness. A love like that, deserved to be shared. I was almost selfish keeping it to myself. I can't think of a better way to share it than to give him a child. Young or not, I have a feeling it doesn't matter much when you're a wolf. I was ready. Ethan was ready. The only question was if the world was ready for a second baby Ethan running around. Yet I didn't care. It sounded perfect to me.