Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry for taking forever to update! I know this has been long awaited so I'll keep it short and sweet here. I've been really busy but I do have a surprise, that being that me and my fiancé are EXPECTING!! baby Collins will be here in T minus 3 months! I'm now on leave and will have a lot more time to update! Anyways you know the drill! Vote comment and fan! Love youuu ~.0

I woke up so comfortably happy. Ethan's arms were tangled around my body and his soft eyes were looking into mine. I blushed when I remembered the events from the night before.

"Goodmorning." He said quietly and kissed me, our lips molding together perfectly. "Let's get ready we got class at 8." He said with a sweet smile. My stomach dropped. School. Was I ready to come out to everyone just yet? Was Ethan? Did he only want to be seen with me as friends? Did he even want to be seen with me at all? I took a deep breath and got out of the bed to get ready.

"It's only 7:20 do you maybe want to stop and pick up something from the bagel shop before school?" Ethan offered. I nodded and followed him outside to his car. We used to go to the bagel shop everyday before school when we were in middle school. We would save up our allowances just to get bagels and tea every morning.

He put the car in park and looked over at me with a smile.
"I'll be right back okay?" And he kissed me again on the cheek. I blushed but as soon as he got out I was searching for any eyes that had seen us. Stupid stupid stupid. Why are you being such a pussy?! Just swallow your pride and be happy! Ugh. I can't lie to myself. This is nerve racking. Ethan got back in and handed me my sweet tea with a strawberry cream cheese bagel.

"Thank you Ethan."

"You're welcome babe." He said it so easily. But was he forcing it? Was he only doing this to not hurt my feelings? I had to know. And I had to know before we got to school. Once he pulled into the school parking lot and shut the car off he reached for the handle but I grabbed his free arm to stop him.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

"N-nothing. I just wanted to talk.." I said biting me lip anxiously.

"About what?" He chuckled a little.

"Us you know? Here? Are we out or are we... I don't know.. What are we doing?" I felt suffocated by those words. He drew his lips into a thin line.

"I was just going to follow your lead to be honest.. It's whatever you're comfortable with, I'm not trying to hide you or anything. But if you're not ready I'd understand." He smiled at me sweetly.

"Okay how about we keep it on the down low for now I then just sort of work it in to our friends and the public later?" His smile faltered a moment. Oh right. I'm not supposed to have friends.. Though I do consider some of my classmates friends.

"Sure." He finally said. I started to get out but he grabbed my arm pulling me back. He pulled my Face to his connecting our lips. I pulled back surprised.

"I didn't want to have to go 7 hours without that." He winked. I blushed a deep red and picked up my things to get out. We walked inside and I tried to act calmly even though for some reason I was really nervous. I was terrified that people would hate me even more if I just came out suddenly, especially all the girls who like Ethan.

"I'll meet you at your locker." He said with a smile. I nodded and walked off down the hall. When I got to the locker I began pulling out some of my text books and shoving them into my bag.

"Hey, how're you feeling? Do you remember me?" I heard from my left side. I looked up to see the familiar nerdy glasses and awkward clothing.

"Hey Thomas. I got my memory back last night believe it or not. I'm fine also thanks." He shoved his hands in his pockets and kicked the ground with his shoe.