Chapter 14

Alright guys time for an update! As always I hope you enjoy and if you'd please like comment and share this story with your friends I would greatly appreciate it :)

If youre new here and would like to be part of my family and get notified everytime I post an update go ahead and click that follow button.

I was praying the whole ride to house that Ethan would maybe be gone, if anything I was just hoping hed be out looking for me.

When we pulled onto my street, I strained my eyes in attempt to see the drive way. To my distaste, ethans shiny dark color vehicle sat neatly beside my moms SUV. I cursed under my breath and keith laughed at me lightly.

"What?" I snapped with a bit more attitude than intended.

"Nothing its just awfully cute how worried you are about Ethan. You're like a toddler playing hide and seek." Before I could give a snarky reply a loud noise came from the front of the car. I looked at the image before me. Ethan, with both his hands on the hood of the car, his eyes seeping with anger. I was expecting him to come and get me but instead I watched him walk to Keith's door never taking is glare off of him. Keith locked the door just as I went to get out to calm Ethan down. Ethan tried pulling the door open and I heard the sickly snap of the door handle coming back to the car in Ethan's failed attempt. Ethan chuckled darkly. I had never been so scared in my life.

"Open the door Keith." Ethan said, his calm voice making the hairs stand on the back of my neck.

"Calm down bro. Nothing happ-"

"OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I FUCKING BREAK IT AND YOU!" Ethan yelled. Then licked his lips with a stomach churning smile. Suddenly my mother came from the porch.

"What in the world is going on out here??" She called.

"It's nothing to concern yourself with Mrs. H!" Ethan called back then turned his attention once again to Keith.

He bent down and looked Keith right in the eyes. I watched his grip tighten on the wheel as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

"I'll give you one more chance Keith. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either way you're a dead man. I will crush every bone in your body Until you turn into nothing. I'll count to three. Ready? One.." he started.

"Ethan Please!!" I screamed fearing for Keith's safety. He was so angry I don't know what could happen! He glanced at me but very quickly refocused his attention on Keith.

"Two." I glanced around looking for a solution.

"Ethan! I will leave and never come back!!" I yelled. Quickly, i reached over Keith pressed the unlock button and threw myself out of my door. He quickly relocked it in time to avoid Ethan's final attempt.

"Ethan! Keith's your friend!" I yelled.

"No friend of mine would ever do that to me!" He growled. I shook my head and began walking inside. "Caden! Caden wait!" He called running after me. I slammed the door in his face as I went through it. He followed me up to my room and sat next to me on the bed.

"Caden listen to me me I-"

"I want to break up." I cut him off. His shocked eyes stared at me.

"B-but why? Because I got a little mad?? Baby I'm sorry I'll never do it again I swear." He pleaded getting on his knees and holding my hands in his.

"Not that. You've been lying to me Ethan. You've been leaving things out. Like about how you cheated on all those girls." I snapped. He hung his head.

"They just.. they weren't you Caden. No one even comes close please don't do this to me." I could hear the hurt in his voice. But i needed to do this. I won't be walked over and treated like a door mat. I looked away from him.

"Caden.. I won't let you leave me,." He whimpered. He stood up slightly to push me on my back.

"Ethan!" I said nervously. He looked at me with these half lidded eyes. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. For a moment, it was like nothing was wrong. Just the feeling of his lips on mine was euphoric enough to stun me briefly. But I pushed against him trying to get him to let up. He grabbed my shoulders and held them down to the bed as he kissed me from my lips to my jaw to my neck. The pressure on my shoulders wasn't what was keeping me immobilized, but the sheer stinging pleasure that each touch and each taste he was getting left on my skin.

"I.. stop..." I breathed out but my body was working against me. He continued to lick, suck, and kiss my neck where it meets my shoulder. My body was hot, my groin was aching, and my cheeks were flush.

"Things will be easier this way Caden, I hope you can forgive me Love." He whispered into my ear.

"What do you me-" suddenly Ethan tore into my skin with his teeth, biting down hard on the sensitive flesh and caused me to let out a blood curdling scream. He kept his teeth on my neck for what seemed like ages before he finally released me and licked my neck once again. I pushed him far away and clasped my neck rolling to the floor. My body was surging with pain. It felt like someone had injected boiling hot water into my veins. I heard my mom pounding on the door but it sounded somewhat distant. Everything sounded more and more distant as my breathing picked up and soon there was just black.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this smallish chapter, I did this in purpose. So it looks like Ethan was hiding more than we thought 😏. Stay tuned till next time!

Possessing Caden (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें