Chapter 9

I've just been editing away at all these chapters so you'll be getting updates more quickly lovers!

If you want to join my family and get notified every time I post an update don't forget to click that follow button! Much love ~ Andyy

The weather was starting to get a bit chillier as the end of October approached us which could only mean one thing...

Oversized sweaters!!! I got up from my leather computer chair and knelt beside my bed pulling out the plastic container that held all my fall clothing. Right when I went to open the lid a giant black spider fell from it and I jumped back, tripping over my computer chair, and landing inside my laundry basket.

So much for those clothes! I'm not going anywhere near those sweatshirts! For all I know it's mate is right around the corner and 10 times bigger! I grabbed my wallet off my dresser and sprinted out of my bedroom.

"Mom I'm going to the mall!" I yelled.

"Oh, can you take your sister with? You can take my car. She needs some new athletics for cheer." My mom asked while drying off a dish. My shoulders slumped.

"ASHLYNN YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES TO BE IN THE CAR OR IM SNAPCHATTING ETHAN A PICTURE OF YOUR NASTY FEET." I screamed from the bottom of the stairs. Not even 4 seconds later I heard a loud shuffling and then she bolted down the stairs and out the door with her hair in the sloppiest pony tail and her shirt on backwards. Hm. I wish that worked on everyone.

Oh wait.. It probably does.

The car ride was extra silent. I went to go turn up the radio but her voice cut me off.

"So are you really gay? Atleast that's what everyone is saying." I rolled my eyes. It was only a matter of time before she found out. But I hadn't even thought about Ashlynn telling mom. My stomach dropped. What if she hates me for it? I shook my head.

"Nah. I don't know who started those stupid rumors but yeah. They're not true." I said as flatly as I could.

"Thank God." She laughed. "That means Ethan is still on the market." She licked her lips devilishly.

*mental facepalm*

Are. You. Kidding. Me. WHY IS THERE NEVER A CLOSE SPOT TO PARK!? Do the people who have the closest spots just stay there all day cause there is no way in hell that people actually find an open spot right next to the doors. They must have extreme luck if they do. We ended up having to park way down by Burger King! When we finally got inside, we split. There's not a single chance I'm going into any girly stores while she sits there and twiddles her thumbs about whether she wants "purple" or "pink" for ten years.

I walked into Tilly's and went straight back to the sweaters. I'm in heaven. The whole wall was filled with different sweaters and they all looked amazing. If I had a million dollars, I'd buy this whole store right now. I heard a warm laugh from behind me and turned around to see Thomas and some short blonde guy. He was adorable! Like a little chibi or something he looked like he belonged on a keychain!

"Caden?" Thomas said catching my glare. I immediately jumped into a rack of clothes trying to hide myself. I heard another laugh and the clothes were moved to the side. "What on earth are you doing?" He said giving me a hand up. His lip was still cut and his eye was still bruised lightly.

"Oh! I um.. I.. I dropped an earring!" I scrambled.

"But your ears aren't pierced..?" My face heated.

"Um.. It was my sisters earring.." He smiled and laughed again.

"Oh how rude of me.. Caden this is Jessie, Jess, this is Caden." The smaller boy extended his hand for me.