Chapter 16

Hey guys time for another update! As always pleases be sure to vote comment and fan because I LIVE For your guys' feedback!

Again if you'd like to be a part of my family and be notified EVERYTIME I post an update please hot that follow button!

Caden's POV

It had been a long and difficult week adjusting to my new "senses". I had never been more physically and mentally exhausted in my life. Everything was a lesson now. It was like having to relearn how to walk, talk, eat, breathe.. basically it was like being a toddler in an adult body. The worst part was, I couldn't talk to anyone but Ethan about it. Don't get me wrong, I love talking to him, but it would be nice to sit down with the girls and just vent my heart out to them.

"Hey Ethan?" I asked out loud. He rolled over and mumbled a "hm?" into my neck. "Would it be okay if I went and saw some of the girls from school today? I've been cramped up in the house all week. I can handle it.." I said nervously. Ethan was keeping my hostage in my own home until my change was complete which was taking way longer than expected.

"Ugh Caden we talked about this... I don't think it's a good idea." He groaned. I rolled away from him my chest hurting. He acts like I was asking to go cliff diving or something ridiculously dangerous when all I asked was to spend a little time with my friends.. "Hey don't be like that.." he said placing his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it away and got up walking to the bathroom.

I sigh and sink down against the bathroom door. I was perfectly fine with my life being the wallflower nerd with no friends and just Ethan. Everything seems so different now.

"Caden..?" I heard from the other side. I don't know why I was acting like such a baby but I just got up and turned the shower on then got un dressed and sat in the luke warm water to think. By the time I got out Ethan had gotten into the bathroom and set out some clothes for me to wear. I picked up the over sized t shirt and loose jeans he picked for me. I scoffed and tossed them in the waste basket. I wrapped the towel around my waste and walked to my closet taking out a pair of dark slim fitting Jeans, a white tshirt, and a black leather jacket that I had never worn. This outfit was way to edgy for me and I couldn't wait to put it on.

I walked out of my closet and didn't see Ethan anywhere in sight. I looked at my appearance in the mirror and saw how my jaw was just slightly more defined, my brows were almost unnoticeably thicker, and my eyes darker.. Even my hair was darker in colour, my figure less feminine and more defined.. my shoulders were slightly broader.. I looked.. sexy? I grabbed the scissors on my dresser and took a deep breath before taking the blade to my hair giving it more choppy layers before running my hands through it to mess it up. Finally i took the thick rimmed glasses from my face and let my eyes adjust and looked across the room. I could see every detail. I took the glasses in my hand and crushed them in my palm feeling little Caden disappear.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and jogged downstairs entering the kitchen where my mom has set out breakfast. I grabbed 6 pancakes, 8 pieces of bacon, sausage, toast, 3 eggs and a huge glass of chocolate milk. Within the minute I had it all scarfed down and went to set my dishes in the sink.

"Thanks for putting that away Sweeti- woah! Caden..? What happened to you?" My mom said her words stopping as she looked at me. I smiled at her. "Thanks ma." I said kissing her cheek and shoving an apple in my mouth before walking away from her dumbfounded expression.

"Caden." I heard sternly from behind me just as I was about to exit the front door. I didn't even turn to look at him.

"Yea Ethan." I said back my voice low and challenging.