Chapter 10

Hey guys back again! I want to thank you again for all the support you've been showing to me! I appreciate it so much. Keep rocking and don't forget to vote COMMENT ;) and fan!

I was currently standing in the hallway surrounded by some of my female friends after school waiting for Ethan and his teammates to get done with a meet.

"Oh my god, let's all go to Leeann Chins." Jodie suggested.

"Yassss girl we can all like.. Double date! I'll bring Marcus, Jodie you bring Keith, Amber can bring Ryan and Caden can bring Ethan!" Said Catrina. Catrina was slowly becoming closer to me than the rest of the girls. We had a lot in common to be exact. She was the middle child to a biggish family and was raised by her single mother just like I am. Well. It's not that my mother is single. But my dad is in the Navy and I never get to see him. I think I've seen him maybe 20 times. Which seems like a big number but.. That's ever. I've seen him 20 times ever. But I'm not complaining. Regardless he's my father and I love him.

"Let's do it." I smiled. The girls squealed and pulled out there phones to text their boyfriends I assume. I leaned back against the lockers and shut my eyes for a second taking everything in. How much my life has changed since coming out. I never thought it would actually.. Get better. I can't thank this life enough for being so fortunate. I know it's not the same for many others. I'm blessed.

"Caden will you PLEASE come dress shopping with us for the fall invitational!" Jodie begged.

"Oh god.. I'm gay but I'm not that gay."

"PLEASEEE!!"

Kill me.

As if on que, the boys got released from the gym and headed down the hall towards us. I seen Ethan's pearly white smile flash at me and my heart just turned to putty.

"Hey." He said softly before placing a kiss on my cheek. The girls just go crazy for this shit.

"How was it?" I asked not really knowing what exactly 'it' was.

"Ah, same old same old." He said shoving some things in his locker. I nodded and the girls ushered me to ask him about dinner.

"Uh hey how do you feel about Chinese tonight?" I asked slightly nervous. He chuckled lightly.

"How do you feel about the last name Moore?" He smirked.

"EEEEE!" "Omg goals!"

I blushed a deep red and hit his arm playfully.

"So Chinese is good then?" I laughed. He nodded and kissed my forehead earning an extra amount of baby hoe cries.

Me and Ethan were the second ones to show up at the restaurant. Jodie and Keith were sitting at a big table and we greeted them as we sat down. I liked Jodie but her boyfriend was someone who wasn't exactly comfortable around me and Ethan, which I understand I just wish it wasn't so. Keith was one of Ethan's friends that was actually nice to me before we started dating but now that the secret is out he's been very distant from us. It kind of breaks my heart.

Around 8 everyone had finally showed up and I ended up ordering lo mein and teriyaki chicken.. And rice.. And crab Rangoon.. And sweet rolls..

"Jeez Caden for being so small you sure can eat!" Amber commented. I blushed and sucked up the noodle that was hanging from my mouth.

"Midgets need to eat twice as much because they're twice as mean and being mean takes a lot of energy." Ethan said and I hit him playfully. Everyone laughed even Keith.

"So who's like the girl?" Catrina said while glancing between Ethan and I. I choked on the water I was taking a drink of.

"Uh what?"