Chapter 6

Ya'll are in for a treat!

It had been two weeks since the accident had happened. I still couldn't remember anything but my mom and sister had been a big help letting me look through old photos and telling me stories.

I'd wondered about Ethan, the boy from the hospital. I hadn't seen him since that day and I almost felt like I needed to see him. I flipped open my cell and searched through my contacts until I seen his name. I stared at it for a moment before finally pressing 'call.'

"Caden?" A voice answered.
"Hi Ethan?" I asked shakily.
"Hi.." Well this is awkward..
"Um, can we meet up? And talk?" I swallowed but it was dry and my palms were sweaty.
"Sure, can I just come over?"
His voice was silky and deep and my face burned red.
"Uhm. Yeah yeah.. That should be fine." I stuttered out.
"Cool see you in five." He said before hanging up. Five?!! I jumped out of bed and ran to my bathroom to make myself look human.

Just as I was finishing up, a knock sounded at my door.
"Who is it?" I called.
"It's Ethan.."
"Come in!" I said scurrying out to meet him. He looked really good even wearing a plain t shirt and jeans
"So.." He said sitting down gently on my bed.
"So.." I said sitting next to him. I turned towards him and he was watching me intently. I sighed.
"I missed you I think." I blurted suddenly. His eyes widened for a moment.
He scooted closer to me and placed a hand on my thigh. My body heated at the slight contact.
"I missed you too.."
"Why do I feel like this...?" I asked out loud.
"How do you feel Caden? Tell me, I'd like to know. After all these years, it'd be nice to know how you truly feel."
I was extremely nervous and I couldn't look at him.
"W-well.. When you're around me my heart starts beating really fast and my face gets hot and when you talk to me all sweet or when you look at me with those eyes my stomach just gets all these butterflies..." I bit my lip looking away again. A soft yet strong hand slowly pulled my face back up.
"You really feel that way?" He asked. I nodded but averted my eyes to avoid his stare. I felt him pulling me to him, as he brought his face to mine almost brushing his lips against my own.
He paused then, looking into my eyes and I saw guilt in his. He swallowed then shook his head.
"It's not fair to take advantage of you like this Caden. I want you to remember me first. I want you to remember us before this or you'll never be truly happy.." He pulled away and I sighed realizing I hadn't breathed that whole time.
"I'll wait for you though Caden. You're worth every minute." He said kissing my forehead.
Ethan was letting me go, just like my mom had told me. It's something you do when you you're really in love with someone.

That's when it hit me. Memories from years and years flooded my head and I watched as they went by like a time-lapse movie. My eyes shot open and I looked at my best friend. He got up to leave but I caught his arm.
"Wait..! Please don't go Ethan. Please.." I said desperately. His eyes softened and he came and sat back down next to me.
"Are you okay?" He asked, his brows furrowing. I still couldn't believe what I had just told him. All those years of hiding my feelings and to just so easily let them out.
"I-I told you everything." I whispered.
"Caden?" He said once again looking worried. I glanced up at him and he had put one of his hands on my shoulder and the other on my thigh.
"I remember everything."
His eyes looked so relieved and he pulled me into a hug.
"What you said.. is it really how you feel?" He said pulling back and looking me in the eyes. My breath caught in my throat, as I stared back at him.
"I'm sorry.." I said looking away.
"Sorry?? Why would you be sorry? Caden I love you more than anything in the entire world. You have nothing to be ashamed of." My heart fluttered at his words. But Ethan could never love me the way I loved him..
"You don't understand.. Ethan I-"
"You're gay?" He finished. "Caden I know already. Do you really think it's normal for two straight guy friends to hold hands and cuddle?" I looked at him shocked. "You never thought it was odd how I hold you when we sleep or kiss you each chance I get even if it's not on the lips? I've been trying to get you to fall for me for a long long time now." I was silent for a moment.
"Can you kiss me?" I said nervously. My heart was racing and about to pound out of my chest. He smiled and used his warm hand to cup my cheek. He leaned down and connected our lips in the sweetest most perfect kiss of my life. Our lips fit like puzzle pieces and it wasn't until he pulled slightly away and then reconnected them. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and felt a deep low growl come from his throat." He pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him and My breath hitched when I felt Ethan's warm lips on mine again but I wasted no time returning the kiss eagerly. My heart felt like it was going burst out of my chest. I was kissing my best friend, and I've never felt better in my life. Ethan finally set me down on the bed but kept leaning in to kiss me.
"I can't get enough of you Caden." I blushed at his words and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him down onto the bed with me he ended up between my legs so I wrapped them around his waist. His kisses were passionate and fiery at the same time. My body moved itself to be closer to
His touch. I moaned when he trailed his lips to my neck and sucked gently on my sensitive skin.
"Ethan.." I breathed. His hard on pressed against my thigh driving me crazy. Our legs rubbed together as he grinded against me. He intertwined our finger and moved back up to kiss me again.

There was a loud knock at the door and I pushed Ethan off me immediately.
"Oh hi Ethan it's nice to see you around again. Anyways, supper is ready." My mom said walking out and down the stairs. Ethan looked at me and I blushed. He looked at my neck and smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows and ran to
My mirror gasping and clapping my hand over my neck.
"Ethan!" I yelled.
"I like it when you scream my name." I shook my head.

Downstairs at the dinner table was awkward with a scarf on but my mom had made chicken and mashed potatoes and there was no way I was missing out on that. After eating until my stomach was popped out my mom came around with seconds.
"Would you like a second helping Ethan?"
"No thank you Mrs. Hoover, I'm saving room for desert." He winked at me. My eyes shot open wide and I kicked him under the table.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't make any desert tonight Ethan."
"That's alright I can always find something else to melt in my mouth." I glared at him totally embarrassed.
"Just stay away from my daughters room Ethan." She laughed and my sister turned bright pink. I knew she crushed on Ethan because I read her stupid girly diary.
"No offense but I have no intentions with your daughter rest assured." He threw his hands up. I smirked and watched my sisters blush turn into a glare. My mother nodded and I followed Ethan into the living room.
"Let's go to my place." He said.
"Why?"
"Thicker walls." He smirked walking out the door. I didn't understand at first but soon after I was sprinting for Ethan's car.

"Be mine?" He asked when we reached his his steps. I smiled.
"You'd never let me say no." We both laughed.
"Im glad your back." Ethan said into my ear before He picked me up and carried me up to his room setting me on the bed.

XxxxxxxxxxxX
(Naughty scene is in the next 3 chapters, however they are private and you must be a follower in order to view them.) -andyy

I was breathing heavily and my body tingled in pleasure when we were finally done. I can finally say I'd made love for the first time.. I couldn't think of anyone I would rather share it with than Ethan. We laid there cuddled up with eachother. "Marry me." He said. I laughed.
"We just started dating two hours ago." He buried his faces in my neck.
"I love you. Marry me Caden." He whined. I turned and connected our lips gently.
"I love you too." I said softly. "But you have to wait until I'm atleast 18." I said with a giggle. He smiled and leaned up to connect our lips again.

My life just got a whole lot better.

It finally happened guys!!!!
vote comment fan!!!