Snakes on a Plane

The man with the deep lensed sunglasses slumped in his chair; his shoulders squaring over the frame and arms folded loosely behind his sweat adorned neck. His gaze was focused on the CCTV screen ahead of him; watching and surveying, an easy smile evidently plastered on his face.

"I want the brunette." He murmured unobtrusively, a developing grin forming around the edges of his dry, cracked lips. "I wanna see those pretty lights leave her eyes when I kill her... It'll be a change for me, I never get the good looking ones. It's always the ugly, screaming mortals that I get."

Dusk stood and paced gradually over to the window. The two had inherited a small, 'abandoned' apartment in the darkest edges of the city centre with easy access to their surroundings and most importantly the town's security cameras.
"No. I want the girls. The only reason I'm helping you is because I want their blood pulsing through my veins." He stated bluntly, turning to the Texan.

A minor frown responsively formed on his features, much like the expression of a spoilt child deprived of a toy.
"And there was me thinkin' you was helping me for the friendship..." He sighed and tapped away on the machine, zooming the camera in on the girl.
"How about we toss for them? Or I dunno, imatates what those hippos do in Africa and wrestle for them like proper men?" He cracked his knuckles menacingly.

A look of disapproval crossed Dusk's face and he turned back to the window.
"No. They're mine Sanguine. If you don't let me have them I'll kill you." He replied ominously.

Billy-Ray mockingly put his hands up in defence, "Okay fine! Mr 'I'm a vampire and I can drink your blood whilst you sleep' jeez..." He make a vague noise of disbelief and proceeded surveying the flickering monitor in front of him.

Some time passed, the lunchtime city traffic on the streets below filling the silence in the enclosed room.

Sanguine leaned into his seat,"Oh! Hallelujah. The Eagle has finally left the nest."

Dusk got up and checked the camera, surely enough a figure leaving the Sanctuary as the plan had predicted.

"Check the airport cam." He ordered attempting to move the mouse from the other's grasp.

Sanguine batted it away and vigorously started deciphering the code as it briskly appeared in blue on the screen in lines of text.
Swiftly, a blurry but still depictable image appeared on screen; a heavy mass of people satisfying the vast majority of the VDT.
A tall, cloaked figure with silver hair stood vacantly in the centre of the bustled airport atrium waiting for his acquaintance. He surveyed the area inconspicuously, rummaging in his coat pockets when he received any form of strange looks from passersby.

"That's our man." Dusk murmured under his breath watching intently as the cloaked figure made his way through the crowd to the pretty blonde in leather to whom had just entered through the automatic double doors.

"Zoom in on her." Dusk demanded once more, a note of agitation in his voice.
Sanguine sighed, annoyed, his hand moving across the screen creating a small text box and focusing in on the pair as they started to converse.

"Tanith Low? How in the Hell does he know Low?!" Billy-Ray Sanguine removed his sunglasses and stared hard at the screen; partly out of disbelief and partly because of how tight her leather was fitted.

"That's partly why we're working with him. I did a bit of research and tracked down every member of the assemblage's background information; which, trust me, took a very long time. I then came across Mr Quoneel's name in reference to Tanith's early training; I looked up him as a possible ally and what do you know... He has the same perspective as us. I assumed he knew Tanith well enough that she would trust him enough to go along with his well, our plans. So I got in contact with him and we made some... Negotiations..." He looked away, a sort of smile twinkling in his eyes.