Chubby bunnies and light bulbs

Shadows encircled his face like a veil, hiding his features from the girl bound to the wooden chair in front of him.
"I will ask you once again..." He wrapped the strap around his wrist, making a slapping sound in the process.
"Where are they hiding the girl Miss Low?" he leered in, a look of infuriation crossing his chalky features.
Tanith drew her head back and laughed softly at the taciturn, concrete ceiling; illuminated with a singular low emitting energy bulb, "Even if I knew I wouldn't ever tell you... you think that by bounding me up and torturing me you can change my allegiance? Hah..." she chuckled lightly, looking him hard in the eye, "You so called 'criminal masterminds' are a mere let down to my standards... now, can I leave yet? I'm becoming a tad bored..."
The man grimaced, "They told me how you'd act... I was rightly informed. You really are an annoying cow aren't you?"
Tanith chuckled and nodded briefly; a smug look on her face, "Yep, I try my hardest."
There was a sudden creak and a rally of voices from the top of the concrete stairway to her right. The man stood upright and looked towards the other bloke that Tanith had vaguely seen earlier during the scrap they'd had whilst trying to abduct her; but not enough of a viewing to catch his face.
"She's not breaking sir; I assure you she's a tough one to crack... I've tried everything..." he bowed marginally and Tanith furrowed her brow,
"No, I think it's more the case of you being a completely rubbish torturer... I mean, I expect better standards... when you're abducted you expect a certain level of professionalism, y'know?" A broad and ironic smile had spread on Tanith's face.
"Miss Low, so we meet again... I believe that is the correct, stereotypical introduction?"
"It is indeed...but I don't believe I've had the pleasure on a previous occasion..."
The man moved beside her and into the shadows. She still had no clue on who this guy was, all she was certain of was that they wanted Vin and she was not going to let that happen; no matter how many measly hit men tried to bore her to death in the process.
The man in black turned to his men, "You two... leave. Miss Low and I need some time to negotiate..."
The two others turned and climbed the stairs automatically, closing the door with a momentary click.
"What do you want?!" Tanith demanded, her voice lingering with threatening vibes.
"Calm down Miss Low, I only want to chat..." the man replied, his volume low and calmed.
"You didn't have to tie me to a chair! What does that achieve?!" Tanith yelled into the darkness at the man should could not see.
"Some measures are required Miss Low... you can be a very antagonistic woman..."
"Says who?! Show your face you coward! I like to look at my opponent when I beat them up."
The man gave out a low whistle, "You have changed from the little girl I once knew..."
The figure strolled into the dim light, a soft smile lingering on his face, "Tanith Low... My, you have changed."
Tanith's eyes illuminated with shock,
"Quoneel?"

******

-Bliv

"Chubby Bunnies..." Dex said after popping a pink marshmallow in his mouth.
Tears were flooding from my eyes and my cheeks were a shade of tomato, I was sure, "Aha! Chu look like such a mowon..."
Dexter imploded in a fit of hysterics, and covered his mouth in a struggle to keep the melting lumps of pink coloured sugar from spilling effortlessly out of his mouth.
I giggled lightly and held up a finger, taking another marshmallow from the bag and placing another in my mouth, "Chwubby Bwunnies..." I said proudly covering my mouth with the back of my hand as his laugh provoked mine.
Dex moved once more and picked up his seventh marshmallow, placing it in his mouth in an easy attempt, "Chubby Bunnies."
My gaze thinned in a play glare and I keenly picked up yet another white marshmallow, stuffing it in my already full mouth; gasping for air and choking lightly on melted marshmallow.
"Chwubby..." I tried and coughed dramatically, letting the contents of my mouth fall into the bowl. "Ew."I coughed again, "Yay!! Eight!! Record!" I fist pumped the air.
Dex then took advantage, turning the packet towards him and started placing numerous marshmallows in his mouth until he reached around twelve, "Chwubby bunnies... chwubby bunnies...chwubby bwunnies..."
I sniggered at the expression he was making as his cheeks slowly expanded on the amount of marshmallows he was putting into his gob.
"God, I hope you don't choke on those... how is your mouth is so big?!"
He shrugged flippantly and progressed in placing consecutive marshmallows in his mouth.
"Cwubby wunnies"
"Oh my god... you look like a puffer fish..."
He tossed his head forwards and laughed heartily; eighteen sequential marshmallows falling into the bowl. I applauded and lightly patted him on the back as he coughed on the sugary syrup.
"God... I love that game... heh..." he sat up once again on the mat, his legs splayed and arms supporting his body weight.
"How good is Sarc at it?" I questioned, sitting beside him on the carpet.
"Rubbish... not quite as rubbish as you though..." she smiled, looking on my expression. "I'm kidding..." he said and wrapped his arms around me, tickling my stomach.
I squealed, swirming under his grip, "NO DEX! AHHAHAHH!!"
The next five minutes consisted of Dexter and me rolling around on the carpet until he finally ceased his tickling and let me breathe.
We lay on our backs gazing at the ceiling, puffed but still smiling.
His head clocked towards mine, "Do you wanna watch a film?" he asked still full of energy like a little puppy.
I beamed, "Yeah, sure... but please can we not do a repeat of last time and pick Sarc's choice of Texan Chainsaw Massacre? Because I am not having another man hiding in my T-shirt like Saracen did last time... it was an invasion of my personal space and I'm now pretty sure he knows my bra size..."
Dexter chuckled, "Nope, its fine I hate horror; which is weird considering my job occupation." I smiled and he paused, thinking before he continued. "How about Forrest Gump?"
"Sure! I love that film! It makes me cry..." I replied, rapidly getting up and plopping myself on the sofa with a sigh.

***
-Dex

'I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need, I won't be far away.'
Bliv buried herself in my shoulder, her body shaking with tears. I pulled her in tighter and hugged her, rubbing her arm in comfort.
"Why did she have to die?" Bliv mumbled from my torso. "It was all so lovely, and then she had to go and die?!" she sniffled and tilted her head, gingerly placing her hands around my waist. I looked over to her and casually brushed a tear from her eye, delicately kissing the top of her head.
She closed her eyes and a small smile formed on her lips. She slowly found herself falling asleep on my chest.

*

I turned the film off by remote and carefully scooped Bliv up in my arms and taking her through to the bedroom, opening the door with my foot and placing her on the bed; flipping the sheet in half on top of her for comfort. I turned to leave, opening the door a fraction before a timid voice beckoned to me in the darkness.
"Dex... don't go." she mumbled a little, turning towards me as I sat next to her on the mattress.
"You okay beautiful?" I softly asked as she gazed at me with a sleepy regard.
She blinked in response and smiled weakly, "Nobody's ever called me beautiful before..."
"Well I am a man of truth, and I say you are beautiful... even if the rest of the world can't see it." I tentatively leaned in and kissed her forehead softly, provoking an easy smile to spread across her face.
Before I leaned back out Bliv grabbed a hold of my neck and planted a kiss on my lips, ever so slightly pulling myself on top of her.
"I love you Dexter Vex.... I always have, and I don't care anymore..." she mumbled between kisses,
"Neither do I..." I whispered back, pulling my top off with a smirk and kissing her back as she wrapped her arms over my torso.

*************
I think I'll leave that right there.
It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday.. XD

AHHHHHH I GOT TO 1400 READS!!!! THANK U GUYS!!!! I LOVE U ALL SOO MUCH!!
And in this special occasion I decided to add some AWESOME media to le chapters ;D
Some videos, I'm sorry, don't work on portable devices AT PRESENT (e.g. iPods, Phones and iPads) but I'm on top that, nil ye fret :D

This chapter is dedicated to @BlueEyedIridescence
(Or Azure Steele) because although she hasn't started reading the fan fiction yet (due to SP catch ups) she's amazingly supportive and an AWESOME writer ;D
We're also in the making of a joint Ghanith fan-fic which us tré exciting..
So yeah this one's for u Blue xxx

Thanks guys!!! You're all amazing!!! Enjoy the weekend ;D
-Bliv xxxxxxxx