Dares

-Fletcher
Usually when I mean far away I am referring to a couple of miles; and in this case it happened to be a nearby coffee shop, not a good one at that; they didn't even sell frappachinos...
By the time I left the shop it was eleven o'clock at night and it felt arctic, so it was a good job I had brought a jumper with me. I was about to hail a taxi when I realised that I was my own taxi and had absolutely no idea where to go. I stood thinking in the street for a couple of minutes, which must have looked really weird and decided to just walk. I passed a group of girls wearing warm gilets and furry headbands, and they giggled at the pure magnificence of my gravity-defying hair, I winked.
Two men in black up the street snorted at the scene ahead of them, and as I shot them a glare they immediately went silent, and came towards me grinning. I felt a little intimidated and so decided to turn away and walk but the kept following me.
Then I heard a familiar voice from behind "Hey Fletch!"
I turned and realised I had been running from Vex and Rue
I sighed "Oh right, Hi!" And walked towards them.
They both seemed to be wearing almost identical clothing; black Hollister tops and jeans.
I shook their hands. And Saracen glanced at his watch. Everyone seemed to have a Rolex except me. "Wow! Eleven, God I should be getting back really..."
"Where?" I inquired.
He looked a little faded for a minute then said "Oh, right I'm at a hotel at the mo... Sanctuary work y'know..."
I nodded.
"Oh God! Fletch did you hear Bliv and Vin are back!"
That was surprising actually.
"Wow... When did they come back, I've missed them.."
Saracen glanced at Vex to whom went a little red
"A couple of days back, I dunno where Vin is but Bliv's in a hotel, central Dublin"
Suddenly an idea came into my head..
"How bout we give her a visit?"
Vex went scarlet.
"No..no, no..." He said wide eyed
By this time Saracen was in fits
"Yeah sure, sleep won't miss me for a few hours..."
Vex face-palmed...
"Dude...." Saracen patted Vex on the shoulder "I'm afraid you're outvoted.."
Saracen showed me the address on his iPhone and I teleported to the entrance of a shabby hotel, the hotel where I had once been attacked by a assassin with a razor.

-Bliv
Erskine had kindly dropped me back an hour earlier, shame, I really wanted to ride in the Bentley again; but Erskine insisted to the point where I couldn't refuse. It gave me time to catch up on some thoughts that I had recently left loose ended and to finish the packet of chocolate fingers which had conveniently planted themselves in my cupboard in hope that I would find them. After Sherlock had finished I decided to have an early night, and at nine o'clock had a shower, got changed and slumped into bed, my overused muscles aching.
I immediately fell asleep; which was weird because I usually take ages to get to sleep. Must have been the chocolate fingers.

-Fletcher
We went to the main reception desk where a young girl with candy-floss hair was lounging, she was reading a magazine.
Saracen coughed; she looked up bored, but her eyes flicked as she saw him.
I smirked. "Er Hi, we were wondering if you could tell us which roo..."
She snapped the magazine shut and put her elbows on the desk looking longingly into his eyes.
"Okay... Could you tell us which room Miss Armageddon is in?"
He smiled the best he could without looking totally bemused.
The girl frowned "You havin' me on?" She said and chewed her gum.
Damn I thought, and whispered to Saracen "She'll have used her given name..."
Vex held a finger up at the girl "One mo..."
Saracen turned "Well do you know her given name?"
I went red. "Well, I have heard it before, Val said it once...erm.."
I wracked my brains...hard...
The girl peered over the edge of the desk, this probably being the most exciting thing she had experienced all day. Beads of sweat appeared on Saracens forehead and he keep glancing at the receptionist. Then it came to me.
"Carlotta!... Carlotta Brooksand."
"Great thanks Fletch..." Saracen turned back to the girl.
"Right-o we're looking for the room of Miss Brooksand thanks"
The girl checked the computer. "Room 23b..."
And before she had a chance to ask why we wanted to know; we left reception

**************
Hello people that still read this.. YOU ARE MY SAVIOURS..
if anyone has any points or ideas they want to add feel free to message and I'll try and add it to the plot =D
Thnx y'all x