Wisdom in the Dark

-China

'And the darkness rained upon them' the book that became reality. It is more than just a prophecy. The door clicked shut, and darkness overruled the light left in the room.

She approached me whilst thinking, something which people instantly regret, as she is too valuable to hit; I insulted her ears.
"Can't you see I'm thinking? Your future could rest in the cradle of this new born idea and you go ahead and interrupt it, whilst in the process of growth?"
"Right... Er do you want me to come back later or?"
I sighed and smiled "it's fine my dear, what do you want?"
"Well... Something has been bugging me for a few days now, and being me I need to know the answer otherwise I eventually go mad trying to figure it out." "That came out wrong..."
I sniggered "it's funny how open people are around me..."
She blushed "yeah weird... Anyway.... Um, oh yeah right, well I was going to ask; why me?"
"I'm sorry?"
"Well, why me; out of everyone why am I the 'messiah' and not say, Bliv?"
I got up, "firstly not Bliv because she isn't as powerful as you..."
"Er yeah she is..."
"Well then she's too annoying to be the messiah..."
"You really don't like her do you..."
"No, no I don't.. She's too... Nice..."
"What?! And you're saying I'm not then?"
"Oh you are, it's just you have a stronger personality that's all..."
"Right..."
"And secondly because of your blood type..."
"Oh it's the blood type is it? What a change..." She mumbled sarcastically. "Wait, what?!"
"Your blood type, you have ancient blood... I suppose you know that already though don't you?"
"What, oh yeah I do, like Valkyrie's right?"
"No. Valkyrie has blood of the Ancients, there is a big difference... Your blood is old, like mine."
"I'm sorry?"
"Just an example..."
"No, that meant something..."
"You are an inquisitive girl aren't you? Now would you please leave me I need to think about the coming days..."
"Okay... Thanks China... I'll see you later then..." She said, backed off and closed the door with a click; darkness overruled the light left in the room.

She was inquisitive and smart too for that matter, but what she hadn't picked up was how I knew what I knew; how I understood her future the way I knew that from the second she was born that she had a path to take, a destiny you could call it; and that that path would involve sacrifices of more than one kind. For this is her birth sake. What she also doesn't know is that her partner, Bliv, was also born for a reason; she is the protector, and she will eventually die at the hand of evil to save the life of our messiah...
One day she will understand, one day she will realise the pure reason for her life; why she exists, why she grew up in a mortal world and not a magical one, why every moment of her life she has been monitored, watched from the day she was born, one day she will understand why she has the powers she does, why she is so strong, why she is so much like me...
So much like her mother...

*************
Don't forget to comment and like, my fluffies =D
X