One Yellow Duck

3 HOURS EARLIER

The man with the golden eyes sat on a bench in the park. A wet fog lingered in the air, the kind of fog that caught you unawares and traps you like a wall. The man with the piercing blue eyes however found no effort in wading through it and towards the man in the blue suit, sitting on the bench. The man with the golden eyes checked his watch as the other man sat beside him, following his gaze to the ducks on the pond.
"You're late." He said harshly putting down his book.
"Yes, absentmindedly miscounting the fact that you were early yourself." The man with the blue eyes checked his watch, "I am in fact only forty eight seconds late; which in an average situation would seem insignificant, yet in these dire times it would seem as if every second counts... Sad really, that people would value their time more if they knew how much of it they had left."
The man with the golden eyes sighed deeply, "And you're so sure the plan will fail?"
The man with the blue eyes looked up, "You think this will succeed?! You think after everything that's happened we're going to survive this one? And for what?! A chance for you to once again act the hero and save the helpless mortals from the evil gods? It will fall through Erskine, I'm telling you this now. The prophecy isn't real.. I cannot be manipulated... And what of the skeleton? What will he do when he finds out?!"
The man with the golden eyes glanced calmly over to the ducks swimming on the pond. "All in good time my dear man..."
The man with the blue eyes stood up from the bench in rage, "You've been saying this for the last few months, we want to know what's going on..."
"Ah." The man with the golden eyes muttered watching a yellow duck lead a group of little brown ducklings, "So Miss Sorrows knows now then? And when were you planning on telling me this?"
The man with the blue eyes closed his eyes in regret of what he had just said, "China... China would have found out... She trusts me now... I must learn to trust her... Besides she needs to know..."
"I understand..." Muttered the man, he paused. "It doesn't make any effect, she cannot tamper with our plans."
"And what of these plans?" The man with the blue eyes asked, "What are we to do?"
The man with the golden eyes massaged his temples, "We go as we have been...we pretend it's real; fool the public. And when the time is right we will strike and redeem what is rightfully ours."
The man with the blue eyes curtly nodded and turned to leave. He stopped. "And what of the girls? What of them?"
"We kill them." Said the man with the golden eyes.

***********************

Hello all! Firstly I would like to formally thank you all..
I GOT 700 REEEEEEEAAAAADDDDZZZZZZZ!!!! YEEEERRRPPPYY DEEERRPPYY!! YEEEEEEEEEESSSYYYYYYYY!!! Danke all ;D especially Vin, cuz she is outrageously supportive and amazing and I love her to pieces xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And everyone else who has read this far (even if u don't like SP but r soo lovely that u read it just to make me happy xxx)
I WUV U ALL!!!!!!!
Yeah so.. HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND! Yeh. Cuz ur awesome.. (Everything is AWESOME! Everything is cool when ur part of a team)
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oh, and don't judge ducks just cuz they're yellow... They can't help it guys, it's just this particular pleb likes to regard to himself as a dominant yellow duckie (or is it golden?!?) heh weirdo.. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx