When will I see you again?

-Bliv

The sun trickled lightly through a gap in the curtain, displaying soft rays of light across the white bed linen. I blinked a few times, unaware of where I was and took in my surroundings in an uneasy glance. The walls were a lightish beige colour and a glass door lay opposite the bed, displaying glimpses of the balcony outside.
I moved slightly and my heart jumped as I realised where I was.
Dex lay asleep with his arms wrapped around me in a loose embrace. His soft breath ran in rhythm with mine; an offbeat with my heart.
He murmured slightly turning in his sleep, until his eyes opened and he lay still, nonchalantly yawning.
I moved a fraction; signally that I too was awake and he responsively planted a soft kiss on my neck, "Good morning beautiful..."
I turned my hips to face him and smiled, "Good morning." I kissed his lips tenderly and ultimately rolled on top of him once more, straddling his waist.
He tentatively rubbed my cheek, taking in my body shape and wrapping his arms around my waist, "What time is it?"
I turned slightly, catching the clock in my peripheral vision. "11:20 am" I placed my head on his torso and listened to the soft, rhythmic beating of his heart.
He sighed deeply, running a hand up my back. "We leave in forty minutes don't we..."
"Yeah..." I replied rather exasperated.
He attempted to move himself up and I swung my legs around to the side of the bed, then on realising that I was only in my bra and underwear.
An instant chill ran up my spine and I grabbed the covers, bringing them over my shoulders. Dexter had come around the side of the bed, grabbing his dressing gown from the peg next to the window, his full six pack on show.
I found myself gawping and quickly turned hiding my dramatic blush, collecting my strewn t-shirt from the floor and throwing it over my head; pulling it over my torso in one quick movement.
I suddenly felt a pair of arms attack me from behind and linking around my midriff.
I lightly chuckled, "what happened to, 'we only have forty minutes'?"
He softly kissed my neck, "Screw time..."

***

-Ghastly

I tapped away eagerly on the apple laptop that I had been carrying for the last forty minutes, sending last second emails of conformation to various mages before we lost all forms of valuable Wi-Fi. Sending the final email I closed the overheated machine and returned it to my suitcase, locking the small pad and lifting the baggage to my side on the bench.
I leant back on the iron bordered chair, squaring my shoulders over the frame; taking the bustle of the Dublin airport into full perspective, merely because I was so indescribably bored. It was subsequently lunchtime at this point in time, and crowds of couples or related sorts busied themselves with idle chat and proceeded to stroll through the mobbed airport, with no regard the suited man to whom sat in the far corner of the bustled atrium.
I scanned the space, eagerly looking for any form of my fellow associates; any sign of pinstriped hats, knee length black boots or tan leather. I stopped myself on that thought, the thought of Tanith; the thought of her azure blue eyes, tousled blonde hair and toned muscles...

Suddenly an image of my mind played before my eyes and I spotted a leather bound blonde lingering in the crowd, a look of trouble lingering softly on her face.

I stood, an easy smile passing across mine and picked up my case walking over to her,
"Tanith!"

I stopped immediately before I came into her view and caught the sight of a tall man with silver hair and sharp green eyes, cautiously watching his surroundings whilst quickly conversing to Tanith, her gaze focused on the plane through the large, fountain adorned window.
His elongated, silken black coat trailed as he circled behind her, catching his words in her ear. A look of shock developed on her face and she immediately turned to the man before he nodded and turned, leaving the airport.

I made my way across the space, squeezing my way through gaps of people, "Tanith...Tan!"

She turned quickly towards my direction catching my form, a healthy smile developing on her face, "Ghastly!"
She ran towards me in an eager trot and met me in the middle, wrapping her arms over my shoulders and softly kissing my neck, "Hello you..."