Plans

-Bliss

Three. That is all, the maximum... My plan will work with three. The prophecies were right, the girl... Perfect abilities... The skeleton, a friend, can handle this... My sister, a messenger, has links... It fits perfectly. On the rise of the eclipse the portal will reopen and the Faceless Gods will return... We will send her through... She will have no choice in the matter, she shalt retrieve the dagger and the Cradle of Magic shall redeem it's glory once more. She is the one, for she is the Bringer of Gods, and will free us all. From eachother.
I chuckled lightly, the fools... the idiots. The plan was brimming with faults, how had they not realised this yet? Pleasant in particular.
Erskine had found it, amongst a discarded pile in Sorrow's library, the perfect plan springing to his mind. 'We'll trick them' he had said, lifting the parchment gingerly between his fingers, 'We'll pull them in, make it so it looks like it's real... bring them together when they're most weakest... then...' he had trailed off. Thinking.
The three girls, perfect. They'd been well known before this event, no one would ever question it... not even themselves, they would think they're 'special'. We'd keep them at hand and use them when necessary.
It could not possibly fail.

A burrowing sound could be heard from underneath and as I turned a figure tore from the cellar floor, his mouth laced in blood and his hair adorned with dirt. He removed his darkened sunglasses and gave a whitened smile, coming forward to shake my hand.
"The boss? Is he here?" Billy-Ray Sanguine asked as we headed down a dark passageway and into a small room full of papers and rotting parchment.
"He is not, no. Although you will meet him in time." A flicker of a look from the Texan caught my eye as he stared down at the paper, "And you will get your money."
His smile widened upon my words and he proceeded in gazing heavily at the paper, eying up the words inscribed upon it.
"He forged this I take it?" He asked, rubbing his stubble in disbelief.
I shook my head. "No, no he did not... we found it amongst a discarded pile in my sister's library... it fits perfectly though..."
"And the girls mentioned? You have them?"
"We do indeed." I replied. "Three of them. All under our keen watch."
"And what will you have me do?" His voice echoed slightly along the dark corridor as he turned.
"You will do as instructed when the time comes. "
He turned, his brow furrowing.
"You said they'd be deaths."
I chuckled walking through the door out infront.
"It'll be practically Armageddon."

********************************