Sleeping...

-Bliv
I woke with a start, there was whispering and creaking outside of the door. I carefully, soundlessly got out of bed and grabbed my pre-loaded revolver which I conveniently left on my bedside table whilst I slept. I swear working with Skulduggery had physiologically damaged me. And crept beside the door frame as it opened.
I fired bullets scorching the wall, shells falling on the floor.
"S***!!" A Irish male voice swore, it then processed...
I immediately lowered the gun, and a confused Saracen entered followed by Vex and... was that Fletcher?... Yep the hair...
"S*** Bliv!" Saracen swore once again...
"Never..." I yelled "Never try and surprise a fully trained assassin... they are called that for a freakin reason!"
Saracen put his hands up in defence "Sorry! It was Fletcher's idea..."
"Wha?" Fletcher gawped...
I threw the gun under the bed and hugged the men. Vex went very red.
"So what did you want me for?" I asked smiling at the three of them.
"Well, er..." Fletcher said and I frowned.
"We wanted you because... Er... Vex missed you and..."
I looked at Vex to whom I was sure was going to punch Saracen.
"Nawww, well I missed you too Vex..."
He looked mortified... I picked up my dressing gown and headed into the kitchen, the three followed me. "Coffee?"

-Ghastly
I let her sleep in my room and after much disagreement she accepted that she would. I lay on the sofa recounting what we and done that evening... Two horrors, a tragedy and a love film, three bowls of nachos and a box of chocolates. And I remember well, a kiss.
I reflect looking into the darkness and smile, God I love her. I realise in my entire four hundred years I have never been in love, ever... Nobody loved me; I think that was the problem, but she loves me for what I am, ugly scars and all...
I look at the clock on the wall.. 1:04 wow, I had been lying here for some time; she was probably asleep by now...
I flipped the pillow to the cool side and closed my eyes smiling...
There was a creaking on the stairs... My eyes opened and I frowned; swinging my legs over the side of the sofa, getting up. "Tanith? Are you Ok?"
I see a faint outline of her figure, and turn on the lamp; I squint.
"Oh God sorry Ghast, I couldn't sleep; kept getting nightmares.." She looked down embarrassed...
I walk over to her and held her hand "Its Ok, I couldn't sleep either..." She smiled and looked into my eyes.
I yawned, and an idea sprung into my head...
"How about I sing you to sleep?" I immediately blushed at what I had just said.
"You can sing?" She said smiling, and went on "Yeah, I'd love that."

I wrapped my arms around her, and she put her head on my shoulder. She timidly felt the scars in my face "I'm sorry..." I said and broke away... "Ghastly..." She said pulling me back "I love you scars and all... Never ever let anyone tell you otherwise..." And she kissed me, her cold lips touching mine. I broke away looking into her eyes and started singing her lullabye.
"I have died everyday waiting for you, and darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, have loved you..." She joined me whispering...
"For a thousand years..."
And we fell asleep in each other's arms...

-Vex
I looked at my Rolex, it read 1:12, and I was already on my second mug of coffee, Sarc however had just started his third glass of wine.
"I vote we watch a movie!" Fletch piped.
I patted his shoulder, "Er.. Maybe n..."
" Is that okay Bliv?" Saracen asked.
"Fine by me" she said "I'm not gonna get to sleep anytime soon thanks to you lot so..."
"Back in a mo..." Fletch said and teleported.
"I will never get over how he just does that..." Bliv said bemused.
Just as the vacuum filled, Fletcher returned with the Matrix.

I was sat in the middle of the sofa with Bliv asleep on my shoulder and Sarc snoring on my lap; Fletcher had fallen off the sofa and was now on the floor. I looked down at the sleeping Bliv to my left, God she really was pretty up close, I noted how her hair fell perfectly over her shoulders and how peaceful she looked lying there.
The phone then rang. Nobody got up. I removed Sarcs head from my lap and made sure Bliv wouldn't fall as I jumped over Fletcher and made a dabs for the phone.
"Er Hello, sorry Bliv isn't here right now could you call a little la..." I was cut off by a deep male voice...
"The Eclipse..." It rasped "On the rise of the Eclipse The Cradle shall fall, and all that is dear will be taken. Armageddon will throng and the new beginning will draw nigh..."
The phone then went dead. I replaced the phone to its holster just as Bliv woke.
"Vex?" She mumbled her sleepy eyes opening "Are you Ok?"
I looked at her "everything's fine..." I said softly "Go back to sleep."
And she curled up and closed her eyes.
I shook the chill from my spine. Everything was definitely not fine.

************
Hope u guyz liked that x
Helps heal over the Ghanith wounds...
=,( xxx