You are in love

I sleepily walked to the living room. There I saw Paaru and Shiva sitting in the couch, sipping coffee and Siri was playing with Ganesh. She looked tired, with bloodshot eyes and a puffy face. {She must have cried a lot!
But I did all I could.
Yeah! This time, I agree with you. Just leave it to time.}

I sighed.

{Why am I sighing this much recently?
You are in love.
Don’t you give that stupid answer to my every question. Is ‘love’ the only cause for all problems in life?
It is actually the solution for all problems. Love is a great power. But only if you know how to use it. It can empower you to the maximum extent or weaken you in such a way that you can even lose life.
LOVE and LIVE, only a tiny difference between them. There is no life with without love and no love without life.
What do you mean?
I mean, if you let go of your ego, i.e. ‘I’, there is nothing left but ‘O’ (zero, which is similar to ‘O’), you will definitely understand the importance of love.
That is what love is. Selfless, is not the adjective of love. Selflessness itself is love…}

“Hari! What are you thinking so deeply, early in the morning?” Paaru questioned. I smiled at her and signalled them to wait for a while, so that I can freshen up. After brushing my teeth and a quick shower, I returned to them.

“What made you people grace us with your presence, so early in the morning?”

“Don’t be so sarcastic. Why not we go for shopping Siri?” Paaru turned towards Siri.

“Umm … I …” She hesitated.

“Come on Siri, for me at least!” Paaru pouted.

“Ok! I will be ready in 5.” Siri left the room.

Paaru raised her eyebrows at me.

“What?” I whispered.

“You made her cry a lot!” She narrowed her eyes.

“Hey! I just … I …”

“I can understand.” Shiva interfered.

She glared at him. “What do you mean by ‘I understand’?”

“I mean that I understand.” He curtly replied. She rolled her eyes. I observed them keenly. Looked like they too were having a silent war regarding something.

{This marriage itself is like this. Isn’t it? Any sage could end up in a conflict.
Ha! Right.
You are agreeing with me?
Yes! Anything wrong in that?
You never do it.
Not like I never do it.
Of course, it is like that.
Whatever!}

They both didn't speak to each other but threw occasional glares towards each other. I sighed.

{Again!
Shut up!}

Siri came, dressed in casual capris and a T-shirt. “You look gorgeous Siri! Even in your casuals. Are you wearing this for the first time after marriage?” Paaru pulled her cheeks. Siri blushed and nodded.

“Hmm … explains why Hari is gaping at you.” Paaru smirked.

I peeled my eyes off Siri and glared at Paaru. She winked at me, sticking out her tongue. {She is such a kid … an unbearably naughty kid.}

“Shall we leave? Let us take my car.” Shiva started moving towards the door with Ganesh in his arms. Siri and Paaru left behind him, gossiping about something. I locked the house and reached the car to find Shiva already in driver’s seat and Siri, Paaru and Ganesh seated comfortably behind him. I settled in the seat beside him and we rode off.

################################

So ... That's all for now.

Well ... I am guessing people are finding the story overdramatic. My suggestion ... Don't read it if you don't like it.

Another point to discuss ... I am not here to create a fairytale. Movies, TV shows and novels now-a-days create a fantastic and ideal dreamworld. But real-life isn't that way.

I have seen people like Siri, and also people like Hari. And even when the whole world loves people like Hari ... And literally hates people like Siri ... All there is left, is one thing to say. Everyone has a reason for the way they behave. Most of the times, no one realises it.