" Natalie!!!" I said.

" Shut up!!!" She told me.

" Tell me Ms. Axton, what is the wrong here?! What did I do which was wrong?! Did I kidnap your sister, did I tried to hurt her, did I asked her for a physical relationship?! Ask her if I did any of that or anything wrong. If she says yes then you are free to do anything with me." Christian said.

" Natalie, please listen to me." I requested her.

" There is nothing that you can explain. So, you better keep your mouth shut. You listen what we are saying." Natalie said.

" Alright, then why don't tell her right now? She deserves to know the truth." She said.

" Which truth, Natalie?! Which truth?" I asked.

" The truth is that Axton and Knight are family rivals. They can't stand in the same place in the same time." As soon as those words left Natalie's mouth I felt like everything gone blanked in front of me.

" What!!!" I said.

" Yes." Natalie said.

" It's true." Christian said. My hands automatically covered my mouth. Christian gave me a glass of water. I took it silently and drank it.

" Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked him.

" Trust me, Babe. I tried to tell you. I decided to tell you long back. I wanted to tell you. But every time there were something wrong. First time I wanted to tell you but it was your birthday, I didn't want to make you upset, second time I tried but that day Mrs. Malinowski's accident took place, I got so busy to find out her family and seeing you too much stressed I decided not to tell you. Third time I tried that Henry made a mess. Even Quinns was with me. Please, trust me. I had no intention to hide this from you. I had no intention to hurt you or cheat on you. I had no intention to do any harm to you. I love you and my emotion are pure, as pure as the color of my blood running through my veins." He said and his eyes were showing only sincerity. He was trying his best to make me believe him.

" What the bloody hell accuse  are you giving her?!" She almost shouted at Christian.

" He is telling the truth, Natalie." I said. " I trust him." I said.

" Thank you, Babe. Thank you so much." Christian said and hold my hand then kissed on it.

" I don't trust him." Natalie said.

" I don't care." Christian said.

" Do you think my dad will let you be with her?" She asked.

" If your dad wanted then he would've killed me already for trying to reach her. Like you accused me a while ago about using her, now let me ask you one thing are you using your sister's emotions for getting a revenge on me?" Chris asked.

" You bloody bust*rd!!!!" Natalie shouted at him.

" Natalie!!! Watch your tones." I said.

" See this how I was feeling when you were accusing me. Now you know why you shouldn't accuse me of anything like that. Go, do whatever you want I am not leaving her. I want to see what you can do about it." Christian said.

" Natalie, calm down." I said. She snapped at me.

" You girl, do you like this guy?" She asked me.

" I love him." I said with my teary eyes. She sighed and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

" I am sorry for shouting at you." She said patting my back.

" What a day was today? I got scolded by all. My professor, Christian, you." I said sobbing softly. She broke the hug and wiped my tears.

" Why did you scold my sister?" Natalie again shouted.

" Doesn't your voice gets cracked?" Christian asked her.

" It was something else. I will tell you later." I told to Natalie.

" Hmm. Better. I am not at all sorry to you." Natalie told Christian.

" Do I look like I care?" He asked.

" How do people tolerate you?" Natalie said.

" Thank you, same goes for you." Christian said.

" I pity your family." Natalie said.

" Like you are so sweet with them?" He said.

" A mere rat too won't feel bad for you." Natalie said.

" So, you are comparing yourself with rat?! Not bad." He said.

" Hahaha, so funny. But didn't make me laugh." Natalie glared.

I sighed seeing them continuing mocking each other. I tried to interrupt them several times. But they both shut me up glaring at me. I had no other option but sit quietly. I sighed.