C-29 (Final)

(A/N): Omfg I'm so sorry for updating so late ;-----; I'm sowwwyyyyyy but hey at least this thing is getting over.

And also

Smut Ahead. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Happy one year anniversary Kookie!"

Jungkook froze. The lights turned on, screams erupting from inside, a sudden pop sound unleashing a heap load of confetti on his head towards his toes.

"Look at his face!!!"

Jackson yelled and laughed with the rest Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok Mark and a few of their friends because who cries even before the words happy anniversary has been even said yet?? Only Jungkook knew what all rubbish he had been thinking until then.

"Kookie???"

Jungkook's blurry eyes, travelled towards his chest, the small brunette hugging him tight as his large brown puppy eyes gazed back at him through his bangs. A small chuckle left the ravenette's lips as he engulfed him into a tight hug, swinging him around at the door way.

"You scared me Tae...gosh i love you" Jungkook chuckled.

"I love you too Kookie!"

The rest cooed at their action, Jin pretending to wipe a tear while yoongi snapped their photos to post on Instagram later. Jungkook let the brunette loose from his grasp and gazed dearly into his eyes, their foreheads brushing against each others.

"Awwww....Now get inside-" Jin said.

"Ruined it.." Yoongi grumbled.

The duo smiled, holding hands as they walked through the confetti mess right in front of them and Jungkook's eyes immediately caught the attention of a white cake with candles lit on top of it. The sight was overwhelming and Jungkook honestly felt like he didn't deserve all this. Nothing at all. The group surrounded the duo impatiently as Taehyung rushed Jungkook to grab the knife.

"Quick!!!" Everyone screamed and the duo happily cut a slice, forgetting the whole world around them as they fed it to each other. Taehyung's eyes lit up savouring the taste of vanilla and Jungkook smiled back, pulling the brunette as close as he can to himself. Out of nowhere Jungkook planted a soft kiss on the younger's lips, which he initially intended to be a peck but later turned into a deep one, Taehyung moaning at the action. Some of them watched in awe while the rest wanted to throw up. Taehyung pulled back going short of breath and hugged the elder tight.

"Damn I Love you all" The ravenette spoke emotionally.

"Stop, you want us to cry?"

Hoseok said and the rest sneakily started to eat the cake, but instead ended up painting the cream all over the couple's faces, Jungkook now becoming furious and Taehyung giggling.

"Ok stop!!" Taehyung screamed.

"Say Cheese!!" Yoongi took another selfie with the funny looking couple obviously unknown to Jungkook that he was posting every single one of those ugly pictures to insta. He was definitely having the time of his life. But who cares as long as they were having fun. They snapped pictures for a few moments, Jungkook cleaning his and Taehyung's face, Hoseok making weird poses and Yoongi suddenly feeling sleepy. They couple went on to the couch which didn't have enough space, with some of their friends sitting on the floor, ignoring the whole mess they had made out of the room which now obviously looked like a shack.