C-14

"K-Kookie..w-what are you d-doing...?" He looked at him with puppy eyes as the ravenette started stripping him down with unsteady fingers scanning his body again.

"Kookie..." Taehyung's eyes turned watery as the grip on his wrist tightened accompanied by a monstrous glare. His lips quivered and his body started shaking.

"What the fuck are you wearing huh??? You want them to see? Do you!" He yelled at him but shut his mouth as soon as he saw Taehyung breaking down into tears...again.

"Hey...s-stop crying...we're going to school today okay? We have to behave normal..and you should cover your neck with a scarf or something." Jungkook gently cupped his cheeks and gazed into his eyes. Taehyung cant see the real Jungkook in him anymore. This was not the jungkook he loved. Now he looked like a maniac, trying to convince the brunette to do anything he desired.

Cover? Yeah so that those hickeys wont be seen by a certain silver haired male. And..they're faking their relationship anyways..so whats the big deal?

He gently carried the weeping boy towards the bed and laid him there while he started searching for a suitable scarf. He sighed in relief as he found a red one and looked back to be met with a limping taehyung trying to put on his clothes.

"Lets make this quick." He knows he's faking it. Trying to act all cool and composed in front of him. So that taehyung would do anything he asks him to. He dressed up the boy and patted his face like as if he was congratulating him for not crying like a cow. Taehyung sniffled and walked out along with the ravenette, holding his hand every now and then for support.

Being dumb for him wasn't a mistake..

But it was a choice..of his weak heart

To earn his love...

"Oh look its the taekook couple. Give way for them gentlehorse-"

Hoseok frowned hearing Jin's comment and then looked at the couple with eyes full of sparkles.

"I always shipped it!!!" Hoseok screamed. The gang smiled warmly at them . Taehyung blushed madly at the new couple name while jungkook cringed hearing it...

Taehyung felt the hold on his hand..those soft fingers slowly slipping away from his palms...there he goes again..to that silver haired male..

.

Park Jimin...

Jimin seemed to be happier than usual today. And Jungkook . He's in a whole new world when he's with him.

It hurts...

And whenever jimin steps closer to that ravenette...or steals a touch..

Mine...

Hes mine...

Look at me...kookie...

Jealousy wasn't a part of his emotions..but when it came to kook. He felt it . Always.. and he knows he has no right to..

Because it's all fake anyways...me and him..