C-10

"Shhh...everything will be fine...stop crying.." He comforted the weeping male who had his head resting on his knees. Jungkook came closer and picked up his clothes. He gently raised up the males legs and pulled him onto his lap. Taehyung saw his shirt  being  buttoned up on his body by the  latter. He buried his head embarrassingly into the ravenette's chest. He felt too small against him. Jungkook held him as if he was the most fragile thing in this whole world.

"Don't cry don't cry..." he carried him like a baby amongst the students who had gathered there hearing the shouts and thrashes. He gave no fucks about the looks he and the male in his arms were receiving neither did he care to ask about it. He went towards an empty classroom and placed the boy on a bench .

"Tae...open your eyes...youre safe."

"K-Kookie!!"

He hugged him..tight. Jungkook felt his shoulders getting wet as his own eyes started swelling up . He wound his hands around the latter making circles around his back. No matter what happens...Taehyung can only feel safe in his hands. He can only feel loved by his side..

" Jungkookie...t-thank you-"

"Lets go back."

Taehyung's lips went numb. His tears stopped rolling. His gaze stood frozen.

That's all...?

What about the words he shouted before..what about it..?

"Enough with the crying..is that all you know? Come on ,go back before they start making a fuss about this." He sighed and looked away from the frozen male. Taehyung bit his lip holding in another cry which was about to leave it.

"Y-Yeah...y-you're right..."

His whole day was a mess. Even still he hid his worries behind that beautiful sunshine smile. It was breaking him in real...

He also remembers his talks with Jimin...

" Tae ..why aren't you talking to me..? Are you uncomfortable?"

How could he answer him or say that his own best friend had warned him to stay away...

"Jimin...i-its not like that...you're re my friend-"

"Is there something between kook and you?  i thought something happened a while ago.. " Taehyung didnt know why but he felt a weird sense of chill running down his spine with the look Jimin gave with that question.

"N-No!!!  " he giggled.

"But your actions say something else"

Taehyung didn't nt know how to reply to that. Because there was no way to reply without breaking jimins heart. And it kind of made him sad thinking about it.

"N-No Jiminnie we're  ...just friends..." he smiled..