C-17

"Taetae~~~~" He shot up from his desk not realising that the boring lecture classes were over . He looked up to see the person who had cooed his name out so sweetly he felt like his ears were dripping with honey.

" Jin!" He giggled feeling a hand gently pinching his cheeks. And he can also see that slight questioning look on his face. As if hes about to ask something. And Taehyung can just feel it.

"Hey ermmm i know this is awkward but dont you think he isnt spending enough time with you...?"

Taehyung knew who he was asking about and why he would ask that. It was so obvious that the ravenette never had the time for him. He probably never will. But he decided to brush it off like any other simple question not wanting to upset his friend

"Oh we already spend a lot of time with each other at the dorms Jinnieee" How many more lies does he have to say??? He seemed to have lost count of them...

"Oh.." Jin smiled. But being the warm one he is he dragged Taehyung out of the class since it was recess just for a little fun to brighten up that gloomy face of his. Hoseok and Yoongi trailed behind like bodyguards.

"Kookie...you know if your relationship with Taehyung is bothering you...you can just break up with him. Its the best for you both."

Jungkook sighed as he looked at the silver haired male. Sure it was right. But wouldnt that be a little too quick? Like hell they only started dating like a few weeks ago. And he knows that the brunette clearly has harboured some feelings for him from the look of it. He can see it in his eyes.

But Jungkook knows that things have changed. He can see that adorable look in Jimin's eyes whenever he gazes at him. That their relationship is turning to something more than friendship.

"Lets wait...ill tell him.." He smiled. Breaking up seemed like the best option now. Why play fake in front of everyone when you can just be free?. But something was stopping him.

"Stay over at my place kookie..its fun with you around"

"Of course. The whole week if you want to." He wanted to take things with Jimin further. he would stop at nothing to do that. Even if it meant breaking a fragile heart.

.........................

"Tae.." Taehyung averted his gaze from the library book adorned with droplets of tears. How long had he been crying for exactly..?

"Yoongi..hey.." He quickly wiped away his tears and smiled at the latter . But what was the use if he had seen it anyway.

"You better tell me what's happening or else I'm gonna have to find out myself" Taehyung sighed hearing his concern, he was glad he really was but how was he supposed to say anything. He finds speaking,communicating with people really hard these days. He can't seem to open his mouth without feeling his lips quivering and his eyes filling up with hot liquid.

So he just shook his head and looked down at his book pretending to read again. It felt like he hadn't skipped this page at all ever since he stepped inside. He had memorized every single line on it even though he hates to read...

"Okay then..don't tell me if you're not comfortable...But don't forget to call for me when you need help. I'll be here for you" He gently caressed the male's cheeks with a warm smile and left.