C-2

"Ohmygod i love listening to this music!!" The silver haired male said playfully as he handed over one of his earphones to the ravenette 

"It's G dragon!! I love him!! " The ravennette smiled raising his hand towards the silver haired male.

"Ohmygod yesss jungkookiee!! High five!" His attention then drifted towards a certain brunette. He was always silent watching them from the side adoring their smiles.

"What you  doing Taetaeee~~" the silver haired male giggled softly at the brunette who was sipping  a cup of mocha.

"N-Nothing J-Jiminnie.." The stuttering again. Jungkook doesn't get it. Why the hell does he have to stutter like that when he's talking to his (crush) .Its not like Taehyung likes him or anything. Right? And why the hell does Jimin want to even talk to that dumb kid when he's with him?

Taehyung had been waiting for kook a while for him to return from the washroom. He watched Jimin paying the bills in the meantime.

"Hey Taehyung...i need to talk something to you.it's kinda personal so..." Taehyung nodded as he followed the silver haired male towards a silent space away from the customers. But his heart started beating rapidly and his cheeks turned red as he saw the male walking too close towards him.

"W-whats wrong J-Jimin...?"

"I know we're not that close or anything...but" he came even closer and closer and this time a hand wound around his waist pulling him towards the silver haired male.

"Jimi-"

"I like you..."

Taehyungs gaze fell towards the floor and his hopes shattered all in one go. This was not supposed to happen. Not at all. A certain ravennette wouldn't be glad hearing this news. His lips came closer to the brunette's ears to whisper something.

"I like the little things about you...the way you giggle...the way you stutter-"

"Taehyung???" Jimin pulled away from the brunette and a smile replaced his deep eyes.

"Oh kookie we were just playing around!" He giggled and so did Jungkook . Jimin slowly drifted away from the brunette not before whispering a soft "give me your answer tomorrow" to which Taehyung blushed like a ripe tomato. But Jungkook wasn't happy even though he looked like it. His smile faltered every single time his gaze fell on Taehyung.

The both decided to leave to their respective places as Jungkook headed out of the cafe to start his bike. Taehyung followed behind him with his still shivering hands. What if Jungkook had seen it all ?

"K-Kooki-"

"That was a fucking confession wasn't it..."

Of course he should have known. His best friend would doubt him after all.

"B-But kookie-"

"You wont say yes right...?" Taehyung felt a his heart skip a beat as his friend his bestie asked him that with his chin held in place by the latter's fingers gazing sternly into his eyes.

"O-Of course not K-Kookie i d-dont like him or anything..."

I like you...

Jungkook sighed in relief as he cupped the brunettes face within his palms.. he slowly brushed his fingers along the boy's cheeks making him freeze.

"Just tell him you wanna stay as friends. Nothing more... Ok?"

"Ok."

"Best friends?"

"Best friends.."