C-7

"Yah Kookie! Where's Taetae?? It's been like 3 days without him...i miss my boo" Jin sighed as he leaned across the wall facing his friends.

" Y-yeah he's just..recovering...from his fever"

He knows he isn't...

Just last day....

He did it again....

It was only his second time...

Just to get over his feelings for a silver haired boy...

The brunette didn't beg him to stop this time...even though kook could hear his light whimpers across the bed at night..

Even still Taehyung never tried to spill any of this....

And Jungkook knows he would never spill it..

Because they were " best friends"

And Taehyung knows why he himself wouldn't spill it.

Because love plays dangerous games with ones mind...

Jungkook wanted to get over his feelings for Jimin. But he seemed to be getting closer with him.instead... Thankfully The silver haired male seemed to have forgotten everything that happened that day because he was drunk.

" you both stay in the same dorm right??take care of him for me Jungkook. I hope i can come see him..." jimin exclaimed . Even though Jungkook's blood boiled at that comment he hid it well under that smile. Why Taehyung when he's far better?

"No it's fine Jimin..I'll take care of him. Besides he's getting better."

Of course he isn't..

"Bye.."  he's heading back to his dorm..He has to see his face again. Even now they're best friends. But he knows everything's changed. Taehyung still smiles at him. But it isn't that wide boxy one anymore. It's full of dullness. Sadness. Pain. And he knows the reason why.

" I brought sushi for us.." Taehyung gladly took the parcel from his hands and limped towards the table.

It wasn't that Jungkook didn't see it...

He could see it all...

The way  he was walking like he was about to trip..the way he held onto the walls for support..The way his eyes swelled up with tears once he looked away...

He saw it all....

But he chose to ignore it.

After all he was the reason why his love was unrequited.