C-20

"Who was that?"

Jungkook was losing his shit with each passing second. The silver haired male standing in front of him wasn't helping him one bit. He used to love partying with him. But not for it to end like this. Especially since today he wanted to talk things out. Get things straight. Ever since that day Taehyung shouted at him he couldnt seem to forget it. His swollen eyes. His bruised body. His purple lips.

That's why he wanted to change. For their sake he had to. Because thinking back to their old memories it was bright. It was beautiful.

Most importantly

It had a happy Taehyung in it.

Thinking back Jungkook realised..was it even worth to throw away a friendship which was so pure and lively just for a silver haired newcomer?

And that moment  when he answered to taehyung about whom he really loved...and he replied "i dont know"  he was sure something was wrong with his inner self. His conflicted feelings.

"Who?"

"That blonde haired fucker you were just making out with right now"

Jimin smirked and looked away. Jungkook had come here in hopes for settling their fights and ending it all. For Taehyung's sake. But the latter was just as wrecked as he was.

"So what about you and Taehyung??? Huh??"

"Don't bring him up here Jimin! You clearly know i kept my distance from him when you asked me to! But you just love playing don't you??" Jungkook snarled at him, the alcohol kicking through his nerves

"I liked you kook. Not anymore ." He laughed at the silver haired male seeing the ease with which he had said it..it irked him to a whole new level. No Jungkook doesnt feel anything when he looks at that slutty face of his. He doesnt feel butterflies anymore...he knew. Maybe he knew a lot earlier that Jimin was only playing with him. But he was so lost in the play that he forgot he was hurting another soul.

"So when you confessed to Tae..was that a play too?" Jungkook asked with his fists clenching in anger.

"Yes. I knew you'd act up.."

"How the fuck could you-"

"I wanted you back then but not anymore ..Why should you care kook!! It's my life! I can do what i want!"

That was when a lot of feelings rushed into Jungkook's mind. About how much he had hurt the brunette. Made him suffer. Made him cry. If these words from the one he hates the most right now can hurt him, then what about the words he spoke to taehyung. How much could those words have hurt the brunette?

A hand raised up in the air ready to land a slap at the  silver haired male's face. But he pulled back realising that it was useless...

He realised

The person he had to slap.

Was himself.

(A/N): sorry for the late update  pls forgive this potato granny for being a bad ho👵. Im busy with my exams but ill try to make time for this sheet too ;(