C-6

It hurts...

"A-Ahh!" He fell back towards the bed . He got up once again hoping that this time he could stand straight..pull himself up.

"H-Ha!" He shut his mouth and sniffled with tears running down his cheeks . He had no idea what happened later after that event. He couldn't even turn around. His whole body hurt like hell and his hole felt sticky.

Once more...

He breathed in and held in his cries.

"Ahh!" This time a hand wrapped around his waist prevented him from falling back on the bed. The person behind pulled him closer and made him turn around. Taehyung knew this familiar warmth.

"T-Tae..."

The ravenette's eyes were bloodshot and his hands were shaking as he held the brunet by his shoulders. Taehyung looked towards the sheets to see the blood still stained on it. Jungkook noticed it and looked away as he gently removed the sheets from the naked boy's body. Taehyung flinched back in fear and held the sheets closer towards his chest covering his nude self.

"I-It hurts doesnt i-it...?"

Taehyung cried again in shame. He would be lying if he said he didn't feel those weird chills running down his spine seeing the ravenette like that. But his fear vanished the second the ravenette moved closer and held him in his arms. He wished if this was real..and not out of sympathy.

"Forget it....just forget it..." His words sent a thousand arrows into Taehyung's heart. Of course he was supposed to agree right? What else could he do?

He knew it all from the start..that the latter would never accept him.

Taehyung nodded with great difficulty as he tried to hold in the tears , his eyes still not meeting the ravenette's

"You won't say a word about this...to anyone... right? " His eyes went dead.

"Taehyung..."

"Tae..."

"Are you listening to me!"

He regretted shouting. He really did. But that was the only way he could wake up the brunette from his thoughts. But somehow the look in Taehyung's eyes made him feel something...fear? What if he exposes this to everyone..Best friend or not. What if he decides to not keep his mouth shut?

It was not the fact that Jungkook shouted at him that hurt him. It was the fact that Jungkook told him to cover this up like nothing happened that hurt him.

"Y-You'll listen to me right...?" He asked again this time cupping the brunette's cheeks in his palms like he always does throwing him that guilty look. This time Taehyung had nothing to say..words could not form in his mouth. He was hurt...No he was damaged...by his words.

Jungkook became furious this time as the brunette looked plain dead not answering any of his questions.

"Just listen Tae. If you tell this to anyone...then you should also remember that it was not just my fault...it was yours too..you agreed to this..."

He knew he shouldn't have said that.

"Tae....speak to me..."

"Taehyung.."

"Y-yes"

  And Taehyung broke down. He brought his knees towards his head covering his weeping face as he kept thinking about the words he just said...just how selfish..how cruel can he get? No. This is not the Jungkook he knows.

"You won't go to school today...okay?? Stay here...don't go out...just stay in the room. Tell me if you need anything." He gently caressed the brunette's hair as he passed him his tee shirt to wear.

It didn't sound like he cared. None of his words did...it sounded like a silent warning for Taehyung...

Why....

Why are you doing this to me...