C-9 (Taehyung's POV)

A/N:shit is comin up .

A-am i not good enough...does he hate me? But...but ive always loved him...he is my everything. Why cant he love me back?

It's because...

I'm not as good as Jimin....

Isn't it....?

I need you Jungkook...Please love me back...

I can do anything for you. Anything...

"Hey look who it is..." i was intereupted by a familiar haunting voice.

" why are you covered up! Show yourselves to us baby..."

baby...i cringed at that word

It was them... i could feel it..

I turned around and i saw three men staring at me head to toe. Their eyes. They scared me...I was in the bathroom..there was no one around..the class had probably started by now .

Why did i have to come alone...

Sung oh stepped closer to me with a sly smirk on his face. I had already started folding my hands to beg.. to let me go...but before i could..

I felt a thrash..it hurt soo much. I whimpered and fell to the floor.

" Remember how i used to leave beautiful bruises on your body Taehyungie? This time..its going to be something else..."

"P-Please let me g-go"

"Damn it you're such a turn on..."

He unzipped my hoodie as i tried to struggle. I started screaming but the other two men covered my lips with their hands and pinned me against the floor. I looked lifelessly against the ceiling as i felt two hands pulling down my pants in a hurry. I could feel hands roaming all over my bare chest and my nipples...i felt disgusting.

" god soo many hickeys...who's been fucking you..slut?" He scanned my whole body as i tried to cover myself.

"P-Please no!!" I tried to get up from the floor and run grabbing my clothes but i was pulled back again. It was Minjae..he pressed firmly on my buttcheeks and wrapped my legs around his waist. I started crying in helplessness as he pressed his lips against mine and tried to feel me up

I wanted to scream. Run. Escape. But i was trapped...

He started yanking down my boxers which was the only thing i had left on my body...

I screamed ...he slapped me again. I could feel blood on my lips...

"What the fuck-" I thought i was about to pass out in fear.. but then he came.

" How dare you...you fucking-" I saw Minjae being thrashed towards the floor. I laid there lifelessly like a corpse. All i could see was people fighting each other, shouting ..thrashing. Soon the strangers with bogum were also being beaten down..

He was strong...And i was his straight opposite ...i was pathetic. His black hair swung up and down falling over his eyes as he punched them several times mercilessly.

I saw him beat them up in front of me with that death glare in his eyes. I saw blood dripping out of their mouths. I just simply sat there with nothing to cover me up.

" How dare you touch him!! "

"L-Let go you sick ba-"

"YOU CAN'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM!"

i saw him screaming at them and punching the life out of them...

"MINE! "

what did i just hear...

"HE'S MINE!!"

And another thrash...until they started begging him to stop.

I wasn't sure if i had heard it right...

But did he call me...his?