C-27

"Soonshim~~~"

The fluffy white dog wiggled its tail while running towards the brunette with endearing eyes. Taehyung was blessed to have a creature like this in his life. If it wasn't for that day he and his boyfriend took it in, Taehyung was sure he'd be bored at this rent apartment.

It was busier than usual now that they had entered college after all. Taehyung stumbled a little too miserably at his exams but he somehow managed to get decent marks to get into the same university as Jungkook's. The only difference was that Taehyung was in the civil dep while Jungkook got into  mechanical. Everything went smooth since that day on that strange night on that silent road when their true feelings were revealed. Taehyung was more than happy with his new life. He even made the best of friends he could ever ask for, Jackson and Yugyeom and gladly someone who he has kept close to himself all these years... yoongi.

The only thing that had changed was maybe the time they spent with each other. It had reduced to an utmost of maybe 2 hours a day or rarely one other than for the day offs. They barely met up at the university cafe or bunked classes and Jungkook had changed a whole lot ever since then. He'd been more focused on their life and on his future plans so much to the point he pushed himself to the edge at working at part times till late nights. He'd never let Taehyung do it so that meant all the work were on his shoulders.

It was harsh honestly. Taehyung would stay numb seeing his boyfriend coming home exhausted and out of breath. All he could do was pass him a reassuring smile when Jungkook arrived.  The ravenette was never the same. He was so strict on his study schedule along with his side jobs, any one would wonder how he handled it so perfectly.

"Soonshim~ you must be hungry~" Taehyung sighed while passing over the little one a part of his rice cake and then looking over to his phone screen. A message suddenly popped up and Taehyung's eyes shimmered in happiness. His phone buzzed shortly and he picked up the call.

"Jackson!!! I can't come now! I told you!"

Taehyung whined but hearing the elder's bickerings from the other side he was sure someone wasn't going to give up today.

"Look Jungkook is out on work. If he gets back and doesn't see me here I'll be screwed!"

"He won't know! Let's be quick! Yuggie and yoongi are here too please!! Tae it'll only take minutes!!!"

Taehyung bit his lips and looked over at the time. There was still 3 hours till 11 which was the time at which his boyfriend might or might not return. Sighing he mumbled an okay and quickly rushed to his room. Clubbing seemed like the worst idea right now but he hadn't got the chance to hang out much especially with a strict ass boyfriend as Jungkook.

Throwing on a black jacket and a long  v cut neckline tee shirt to accompany his black ripped jeans he posed in front of the mirror and then rushed outside upon hearing a honk.

"Tae!!!" His friends cooed from the jeep on seeing his sudden smokey look and dragged him inside.

..............................

"Here's the pay for now-"

"But this is lower than last time's-"

"You skipped 2 nights this week young man. I haven't forgot it."

"But i did come the 2nd night i was just a little late-ugh fine..."