C-22

He was now at the brunette's dorm. The door was unlocked. He sighed as he got inside. The whole room was a mess. He looked around everywhere and even called out Taehyung's name a few times. His throat went dry as he opened the door to his bedroom... He was horrified at seeing the floor painted in deep crimson red. A part of his mind wanted to run away looking at the scene like a hideous crime had happened. But another part of him was praying that the one he was searching for was okay.  And just like that he neared closer and closer. Patches of red everywhere. He blinked , his eyes turning red at the sight. A few more steps and he heard whimpers from the bathroom.

His fingers trembled in fear . He called out again.

He got no reply..

He finally mustered up the courage and went towards the bathroom.  That's when he saw a small lifeless figure lying on the floor, his head and limbs bleeding from the unknown yet gruesome actions that happened  not more than a while ago.

"T-Tae???"

Taehyung gasped in fear unable to move anymore sensing someone entering the room. He thought it was them again. His mind screamed in fear but his lips only seemed to quiver, not letting out any loud noises fearing their "punishment". Yoongi gasped as he fell on his knees. A lonely tear left his eyes seeing his lips which was once decorated by a boxy smile now mashed up to purple . He called out weakly but he recieved no response. Taehyung was mentally dead. He gave no literal actions whatsoever other than just shiver.

"W-Who did this? Who the fuck did this!"

  Yoongi could clearly see all those  knife carved marks on his arms and his chest some going deeper than his eyes could take and honestly it looked deadly. His left eye was badly bruised making it swell a little. What made yoongi even more heartbroken was the way Taehyung was squirming away from his hand which was carefully extending out to him for help. He didnt know why he was reacting like that. He couldnt even make out how he could help the brunette in that condition. One wrong move and he might end up screaming in pain and fear.

"T-Tae oh my god..JIN!" He tugged at his raven hair panicking over the immense amount of blood filling up the floor.

"Tae you have to tell me what the fuck happened!" He held the brunette closer only to see that he was pushing him away shaking his head. Yoongi was horrified to see his face. His eyes looked sullen and his fingernails were digging deep into the wet floor scratching it.

"Tae hey calm down...please just look at me!" He tried to hold his wrist but taehyung shook his head frantically and snapped his hand away refusing any physical contact.

"Yoongi sorry i just got a call from Joon- Tae oh my god!" It was breaking him to watch him squirm in fear. He was shaking his head like...rogue animals...he was scratching his own hands

"Tae stop it!!  please just look at me i'm begging you..i wont hurt you ... " Yoongi felt hot tears pricking at his eyes seeing the brunette like that. Jin tried desperately to call for help but no one was around since it was a holiday.

"Yoongi...yoongi we have to help him!"

Jin tried many times but he gave up in the end seeing how Taehyung was retracting from them, curling up more and more. He looked like a complete mess.

"W-who did this.."

"Whoever it is...we won't leave them alone" Jin clenched his fists, fresh tears escaping his eyes.

(A/N): iamsosorryimsuchajerk

Maths exam be hittin me like murrican missiles. They're coming...tomorrow. i didn't study a word i felt suu lazy. When am i not.

Jungkook looking at him like

Jungkook looking at him like. Yeah bish we get it