C-21

Long update cuz i made you wait

............😋😋😋 drama ahead

After a whole week of ignoring the silver haired male and trying to get himself to talk to Taehyung, Jungkook had finally reached the doorstep of their room this time. His hands were shivering from the cold and his eyes red and puffy.

It was a whole week of hell. Whatever he did wherever he went he could only get reminded of the brunette's words flashing in his head every now and then. Taehyung hadn't shown up at school for another 3 days and Jungkook had started to worry this time since none of them had checked out if he was sick or something. Besides he stayed over at his old school friend yugyeom's place not being able to gather the courage to face the brunette.

"Ok I'll do it."

He took in a deep breath to give a knock at the plain white door. But once again he found his hands shivering along the way. He didn't know what had gotten to him? Was it fear? Was it guilt? He pulled back and clenched his pale knuckles. He tapped at his chest a few times with his open palms and once again persuaded himself to give a knock. And he did.

"Taehyung." He called out unsure of the silence from inside. He knocked once again this time fear clear in his eyes. His fingers started trembling when he started to knock again rapidly

"Taehyung!" And that's when his anxious mind decided to grip the doorknob which actually turned making him stumble inside a little but he gained his balance and straightened himself before he could trip.

He analysed the room , nothing was off about it. He sighed deeply and walked over towards their shared bedroom where they used to goof around or even better read comics when they were lazy. He swallowed down a lump forming in his throat realising that he can no longer get back those days.

"Tae." He called out making sure his voice doesn't sound rough for the brunette. What if he filnches away ?

"Tae..." he called out again. That's when he noticed a large brown blanket on the bed with a figure lying unresponsive inside it. He tried to smile but couldn't after all that had happened.

He settled himself on the side of the bed. Taehyung still didn't answer anything even though Jungkook knew he was wide awake. His nose was red from the cold and his hair messy.

"You know why I'm here...I'm sorry." He rested his hands on his knees and covered his face within his palms.

"I know it's not easy. You probably hate me by now but i want us back together Tae..." Jungkook pulled his hands away and stared at the blank wall in front of him, colourless liquid already filling up his black orbs.

"Tae? You're listening right?" Jungkook furrowed his brows and looked over the unmoving figure. He could hear sniffles every now and then.

"Tae?" He gently lifted the boy's blanket and just then he swore he saw the most deadliest look in his eyes.

"Let go..." Jungkook was taken aback by the words. The hope he had in his eyes shattered at the statement. He tilted his head and extended his hand once again only to be snapped away by Taehyung.

"Tae... w-wha- im sorry i really am, i came here to apologise please..." He bend down to face the boy just so he could atleast see his face. Jungkook tapped at his shoulder once or twice but as he got no reply at all he made him turn around making the blanket slide off Taehyung's weeping face.

He was shocked, no he was heartbroken at the sight. He looked clearly to analyse the boys pale face, his sunken eyes and his chapped lips. He looked sick to be honest. The oversized hoodie he was wearing let him get a tiny peek to his neck and below . He saw his protruding collarbones making him feel uneasy at the sight.