C-12

Jungkook doesn't wake up early on day offs and even if he does it's usually for a brief hangout session. And just like that this time Jungkook didn't wake up early in the morning than usual just to find the brunette sobbing alone in the dorm. When doesn't he sob?

" Taehyung...you okay?"

"Tae.. talk to me.."

" a-am I a s-slut...? "

Jungkook facepalmed and looked away. It was always like this. He couldnt bear with it. The way he cried was annoying. He was annoying. His whole self was annoying...

"You're annoying..."

Taehyung wiped away his tears away and looked at his shaking fingers. Jungkook wanted to just storm out of this place. Or even get a new roommate if he could . It was getting unbearable to the point he couldn't sleep at nights hearing Taehyung sob behind him like a baby. For gods sake he was 18.

"K-Kookie..i-im sorry.."

"Save it.." He ignored his presence . But Taehyung?

He was suffering..Jungkook thinks its a joke. He thinks of Taehyung as a drama queen..

But deep inside. He was shattering. Every single day. It was killing him. The pain was eating him away.

And Taehyung. He wanted to just stop whatever turn their relationship had taken. But he couldn't...because for him...

Jungkook needed help. Thats what he makes his own mind believe

He let him touch him. Do whatever the fuck he can to him. If that can make him get over Park Jimin. Then he was ready...

He can't seem to remember the last time he had a good meal. He can't remember the last time he got good sleep. He can't remember the last time the ravenette hugged him ,caressed him or even looked at him lovingly...

He has nothing. Not even the good memories to keep him company....just plain emptiness...

Jungkook stays over at Jimin's whenever he gets the time to and that too without Taehyung's notice... If it was to avoid Taehyung then yes. He'd do it by any means. He was so done seeing his crying face. It was ugly..it was disgusting...

" You're coming too?"

"Y-Yeah..."

He sighed. It was their small hangout session with his friends. The thought of bringing Taehyung along made him furious.

Without any warning he walked towards the male and inspected his wrists and the exposed parts of his body to see if there were any marks over it. He grabbed  his large yet wearable sweater for the brunette, enough to cover up his fading marks.

" Let's go"

"Ok.."

.................

It wasn't long before they reached the place that Taehyung started getting on the raven haired male's nerves again. The boy's arms gripping tight on his jacket while Jungkook was speeding his bike in a hurry to reach at Namjoon's place and then that question that left the brunette's mouth.

"Kookie .That day. Why did you say that I'm yours?"

"Ok stop it Taehyung you're making things worse than it already is." he knows it's not safe when Jungkook calls him by his real name. It made him kind of sad. But he continued to spill things out from the ravenette. He wanted to know.

Know if there was something more than friendship between them..even though he felt it was stupid to ask..

"Kookie...i said i'm sorry..please stop hating me.." They were right now in front of Namjoon's house. And Jungkook definitely didn't want any drama here..

"Not here Tae.."

"Koo-"

"STOP IT!" He yelled as he pinned the brunette against the wall his eyes staring daggers at him. His hot breath hit the younger's nose tips making him tremble and squirm. Taehyung's face turned red from the sudden loss of space between them not that it matters.

"D-Do you h-hate me...?That much..? " Taehyung's eyes watered up.

" T-Tae...." He loosened his grips from the shaking male out of guilt but the most unexpected thing happened when he felt the younger's fingers clutch onto his jacket pulling him closer. Their lips pressed against each other and everything went into trance. Taehyung closed his eyes tears streaming out of it. Jungkook slipped into the moment, his tongue unknowingly finding its way into the brunette's wet cavern tasting him as he received a soft moan in return. He could feel his hands roaming on his chest as they were pulled deeper into the kiss..

The ravenette quickly pulled away from the addicting moment breathing heavily ,gazing into the brunette's hooded eyes and his pink cheeks. What was that?

"Kookie...?" Jungkook heard a voice he didn't want to hear ..at this situation. He turned around unsteady to see Jimin gazing at them both with shock filling up his eyes. His lips were parted and his gaze was mostly on Jungkook...

"J-Jimin..." Jungkook wiped his lips as he saw Jin and the others behind him also. How long had they been watching..?

"Oh. My. God...i knew it! I friggin knew there was something between you guys!!! " Jin screamed in happiness and the rest joined him and started teasing the new "couple" while a silver haired male stood frozen in his spot with an emotionless face..

" Why didn't you tell me Kook..."

He was exposed . There was no hiding it now...

"We...we just became a couple..y-yesterday.." The ravenette faked a smile...

(A/N): i almost forgot to update it here. No probs cuz im an owl at night and dont know how to get proper sleep  😋😋😂