C-15

It was sunny as usual and Taehyung was doodling on his book again bored of the english class. He can't spot two people on their respective seats.

Jungkook and Jimin

Where were they? As far as Taehyung can remember he didnt see them talking or gossiping anything in the morning then why the sudden escape?

His heart felt heavy. He cannot seem to recall any conversation with Jungkook this week. It was always the ravenette and jimin..all the time.

He only comes to Taehyung at lunch time that's when the whole gang assembles together. And thats when Taehyung feels the most uneasy. Because he had to pretend. Pretend like they were still in love. Happy and lovey dovy. But Jin seemed to have noticed it a lot sooner. It seemed like Taehyung was unwilling to show his inner self. And he could also see those ocassional stares that Jungkook was giving him.

Something wasnt right...

"Jungkookie..." Jimin leaned on the ravenettes shoulder as they looked out into the clear sky from the school roof. It had been a while since they had done this.

Bunking classes seemed to be fun now since Jimin was always there to accompany the ravenette. It had become a hobby of his.

"Yeah..?"

"Are you keeping secrets from me.." Jungkook threw him a surprised look. He smiled and ruffled the male's silver hair and gazed into his eyes.

"And why would i do that?."

"Then why didn't you tell me that you liked Tae...?" Jungkook froze as his mind went into deep thoughts searching for an answer. He didn't know what to say. Jimin's eyes became sulky each passing second and it hurt him to just watch and say nothing..

"I-I dont like him..."

And he said it. The tension in his heart suddenly seemed to vanish as he spoke those words with such ease inconsiderate of the fact that someone would get hurt hearing those..

"I knew it...you agreed to be with him..because you guys were best friends..and you didn't want to hurt him..right?" Those eyes. Those sparkling eyes filled with expectations was one thing jungkook didn't want to break. He felt like he had lost him once but he didn't want to lose him again.

"Y-yeah..."

"I can understand..." The raven haired  male felt small fingers interwining with his large ones and his head tilted to a side. He moved closer and closer until he could feel the silver haired male's breath hit his face. The shorter closed his eyes feeling the cool wind pass through his smooth hair .But a sudden voice had the both jolt and turn around .

"Jungkook...Jimin..?"

Yoongi looked at the both with confusion written all over his face. Jungkook looked at his watch to see that it was past their lunch time and that he had missed it.

"W-we were just chilling out.." he let out a sheepish laugh along with Jimin. Yoongi's brows furrowed in a strage sense of anger. He wasn't blind. He could see it all. After all Taehyung was really bad at hiding his emotions.

And this seemed so wrong. He clenched his fists in distress as he saw both the males walking towards the door  . Jimin headed inside first while jungkook followed.

"You sure. It was nothing..Jungkook?"

"Y-yeah ...w-wheres tae?" he smiled in order to avoid any possible doubts. And sadly yoongi had no choice but to believe. Believe those  lies that left his lips..

Jungkook never had the intentions to see the brunette. But if it was to hide his fake relationship with him. Then he'd sure as hell do it..

"Kookie...hey!" Jungkook glared as he saw brunette glowing up in happiness. It was annoying to see him like that. It was also rare to find him in a library at this time..

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He gripped the younger's wrist painful enough to make him hiss.

"I-I was just s-searching for a b-book." Lie. He smiled at the ravenette but nothing could mask those tear stained cheeks of his and those eyelashes sticking together in unison.

"Oh really??? Did you cry in front of yoongi?? Or the others??? Like i said Taehyung. Why can't you just pretend for gods sake its not that hard!!" Taehyung flinched back and covered his ears in horror hearing the latter's voice rise higher in despair. No one was around making it easier for the ravenette to lash out at him. Taehyung just nodded to whatever he said until he felt his hands squeezing his wet cheeks making him look at the latter in his eyes..

"Look at me when I'm talking to you !"

"Y-Yes..."

"STOP WITH THE FUCKING DRAMA!"

Taehyung nodded but his tears never seemed to stop . It only irked the ravenette even more. It was ugly to watch him cry like that.

"If it werent for me then you'd have been  raped by some fucking bullies or probably might've been dea-" He stopped as he realised what he was about to say and sighed. But to his convenience Taehyung had his hands pressed against his ears. He was shivering and his hands were shaking . But once again the ravenette smirked and ignored. He brushed it off like an act of attention. He didnt know why but Taehyung looked just plain stupid right now..

"Act all you want...but don't you dare get in my way...attention whore.."

He disgustingly wiped away the brunettes tears and walked away.

Taehyung heard it this time...

I KNOW IM LATE BUT OHMYGAWD MY TAETAE BABY TURNED 22 IM CRYING OMG LOVE YOU MY ANGEL MWUAH.😍😘😍 ADSGDHFJSRWDA.