Don't lose your way

"Is Tae getting better Kook? You can always ask me for help. I can help you with you know cooking or stuff" Jin asked the ravenette with a warm smile plastered on his lips. Yoongi trailed behind them tapping on his phone not knowing what the hell was happening around.

"No It's fine. I've learned how to cook" Jungkook chuckled sheepishly as he saw that he had reached their building .

"Ahh we'll hang out maybe next week? Kay then bye. And yeah don't forget that math i taught you! Do it today" He smiled waving them both goodbye and then walked inside. It was time for their finals and the kids in the dorms were in a rush to blast their brains. He rushed towards his dorm fearing that the fresh sushi in his hands might go cold in this weather. Taehyung would love to eat something hot right now.

But that was when he knew he messed up again...

The door was unlocked..

"Taehyung?" He tried to calm down his heart hoping that the brunette might be somewhere inside. He had made sure to keep all the pointed sharp objects inside the kitchen and the bathroom hidden as he left to meet with his friends. He didn't bother to wake him up since he thought he was still asleep..

"Shit!" He cursed at himself as he placed the parcel on the table and ran as fast as he could. He checked every corner of the dorms and he was thankful of the fact that it wasnt that big. But he still couldn't find him. He rushed outside asking every stranger on the way until he reached outside running frantically through the dark road hoping to find him there..anywhere. He shouted out his name. After asking the handful of people who were simply passing by he got hints to his location as he walked further and further...

That was when he saw a small figure covered in a hoodie a little distant from him under a lamp light, something circling around his feet...He was so sure it was Taehyung. But then he saw a stranger getting a little close with him  much against his liking. He rushed towards the male with furious legs and he saw the man slowly backing away from the brunette. Thankfully he seemed to be just a passerby. He slowed down reaching near the brunette, bending down to get some breath.

"What the fuck were you thinking going out alone just like that! " He knew shouting wouldn't solve anything. But then he reminded himself he had to be gentle with him. He panted heavily staring  at the brunette's glassy eyes. He thought he had lost him..once again..he couldn't trust himself anymore..

" Tae... i-i dont wanna lose you! Why did you go away?? Do you hate being around me...? Please i can do anything you want" He leaned in closer pressing his forehead against the brunette but then there it was again. That blank face...

But then he saw something tickling under his feet making the ravenette jerk a little from his position. He looked down to see a little white dog that basically looked like cloud, licking his shoes and then going over to Taehyung's feet to cuddle with him...

"W-What the..." Taehyung looked over at the creature, a soft huff leaving his lips. His expression changed to that of a fond one from that of before..

"T-Tae please don't tell me you came all the way down here just to meet this dog..."

The younger stood silent, lowering his head while gazing at the ground. Jungkook leaned down to see any response but he sighed stepping back again, running his fingers through his hair...

"Tae..?"

Still no reaction. Jungkook doesn't know if Taehyung was actually just ignoring him or just hating him to death. Whatever it was he couldn't handle it anymore. He could run a whole marathon down just to meet a dog. But he couldn't move an inch from his bed to have food with him.

"Tae say something...anything. Y-You know i hate seeing you like this...p-please i'm sorry..." Jungkook's eyes burned with yet more tears, his hands falling weak and his lips quivering. He sniffled trying to control his sudden break down but then he saw it again, the brunette too sniffling with him, but his eyes still focused on that fluffy dog...

Now he shouldn't be jealous of a dog should he?

"Fine....if you hate me that much..." He stepped back with tiny drops of tears  threatening to fall out of his eyes. He took a deep breath as he slowly started walking away from the brunette. He didn't really intend to leave him like that..he just wanted to know..if he cared...if he showed even the slightest of a reaction..

"I'll just leave you alone then..if that makes you happy..."

He clenched his hand tightly against his chest as he started crossing the road step by step.  But he was too immersed in his painful thoughts that his mind blocked him from seeing a sudden flashing light aimed at his direction.

"K-Kookie!!!"

He didn't know if he had heard it right. He didn't know what to feel. Everything happened so quick. He saw the light getting closer towards him...and then he saw Taehyung running to him like his life depended on it..

His mind could only focus on that one brunette. And his safety..

His reflexes kicked in like a shockwave throughout his fibres.

He quickly pulled the brunette towards himself and trembled towards the sidewalk a loud honk fading from their ears. They rolled through the hard concrete floor in a jiffy, Jungkook felt his head sting a bit from the sudden impact, glaring at the speeding car that was almost out of their sight by now . But he immediately got up to see if the brunette was okay...

"Tae! You alright???? Why the hell would you....."

He was crying..but then....

He saw the brunette slowly parting his lips...

"K-Kookie....y-you idiot..."

Now he completely lost control of his tears as he saw the brunette also breaking down underneath him. A sense of happiness. sadness.. pain... guilt ..love.. everything started rushing into his already strained heart.

Those three words were enough. No they were more than enough for him to hear.

"Oh my god, Tae" He hugged the crying brunette tight in his arms, crying his life out of himself into the younger's golden brown hair. He couldn't explain the relief that he felt right then. His eyes could say it otherwise. They stayed like that for minutes enjoying the comfort of each others warmth. A soft smile escaped the ravenette's lips as he pulled away slowly and saw the younger under him, still vulnerable and a weak smile adorned on his lips. It was a Taehyung without bruises on his face. It was a Taehyung who was healing slowly. Jungkook sighed, reminding himself on those time he hurt him mercilessly regretting over why he did  something so horrible like that...But then he shook off his thoughts and looked at him with promising eyes.

"Lets go back..Tae..."

"M-Mhmm.."