R.I.P

I think im a little late to update this . But i was really devastated to hear the news. Shinee is not my favourite band but i still adore them and their music.

I got to know about this yesterday at night. It was heartbreaking because he still had a long life to live. But then again it wasnt his mistake that he did this. It was the situation. I got introduced to this band through Minho. I used to watch his drama "To the beautiful you" and thats how i got to know about shinee and its members.

Once again i wish this hadnt happened and if someone was there to help him out at the right time. Depression isnt a phase it slowly eats you away...

I have a friend in my school the same grade as mine. We arent really bestfriends but im always there for her. She is very dear to me i have to constantly remind her that she isnt alone. Sometimes at nights i get so scared to the point i have to call her to make sure she's fine. She's like a baby sister to me. If anyone dares to hurt her i wont bother breaking their legs...and her parents are..i dont even know . They arent even ready to understand what their child is going through..

So to every person out there reading this. If you ever see a depressed person. Be a shoulder to lean on...

And about Kim jonghyun. I hope he rests in peace. You will be forever respected as an idol and as a human being who sang for us with your angelic voice.