Fade Away

Jack's POV:

The fall was worse than the stab.

I watched in horror as (Y/N)'s body went limp, dropping her to the ground without much rhyme or reason.

She was motionless.

Anti was stunned into silence.

I can hear his thoughts racing of how he was screaming for it to have been an illusion.

But it hasn't been.

Her still body laid beyond the glass, crumpled into a heap on the floor.

A pool of blood was starting to form around her and she was growing pale.

I grabbed the nearest object, winding up to be Funtime Foxy's head, and slammed it into the glass.

It cracked slightly upon impact.

I did it again.

And again.

And again.

Until it shattered.

I dropped the empty head on the ground.

Some of the shards of glass cut into my skin, causing me to bleed a little but that was far from my concerns.

I crawled through the hole I'd made, giving no mind to the cuts I was getting from the glass.

I have to save her.

I was crawling on a control panel that was against the wall for a moment before jumping away from it, landing on the floor.

I threw myself at the body on the floor, rolling her over so that her neck was exposed.

The metal piece was still in there.

I held back a gag at the sight of all the blood to put my hand on the metal. I took a deep breath and yanked on it, pulling it out of her body quickly.

Blood dripped onto the floor from the sharp edge of the metal, staining both my hand and the floor a deep red.

I looked at the wound after throwing the metal shard off to the side.

The wound was so deep that the blood couldn't hide something white within it.

My god I think that's a bone...

The smell of iron in the air from her blood was enough to make my head spin all on it's own.

Looking away from the wound and at her face instead, I cupped her cheek with my free hand.

"(Y/N)... please god tell me you can hear me...!" I whisper to her, unable to use my full voice.

She didn't respond.

"(Y/N)...?"

No response.

I picked up her wrist and checked for her pulse.

Nothing.

She's gone.

I can't feel anything...

"No...!"

I felt my eye burn harshly and I lost sight in it. I can feel Anti shaking in rage.

My chest tightened enough to cause me to cough. The rest of my vision got cloudy after another minute.

"Anti stop-"

Don't.

His voice was low and gravelly, trying to stay as calm as possible.