Behind The Glass

Jack's POV:

The door into this room wasn't as heavy as the others. It wasn't made of the heavy metal that the others were.

Be careful. Your life is my life.

I know. But is that really your only motivation?

No.

A low buzzing noise was present in the room

"You've entered a highly dangerous area. You have entered from Maintenance Hatch 1B, reserved for cleaning and repair of the scooper. Entering this side of the room is strictly prohibited by unauthorized persone-," Mark's voice flooded into the dark room but was cut off quickly by that same disgustingly familiar voice.

"You are in the scooping room now. Funtime Foxy has already been here today. Funtime Freddy has already been here today. Ballora has already been here today," She listed but something concerned me when she paused for a moment, "Circus Baby has already been here today."

I observed the room around me.

There was a strange claw like tool in front of me. Like a mechanical crab claw kinda. I could see oil on the end of it and I think pieces of broken wire stuck to it.

There were empty shells of the character that had gone missing on the floor behind it..

Their eyes were empty.

They weren't anything more than skeletons of what they used to be.

What happened to them...?

I think they got 'scooped'.

Anti went uncharacteristically quiet for a moment before speaking up again with the most concerned voice I've ever heard him use before.

You don't think she...?

I don't think so. If we can still hear her voice, I assume that nothing's happened to her yet.

There was something else in there with her. Another animatronic. I don't think-

I know she's fine.

How?

Because I can see her.

She was looking at me from the opposite side of the room. She was behind a window, looking horrifically disturbed. She looked like she was in pain.

Her face was twisted like someone had stabbed her but in the low light, I couldn't tell if she was hurt.

She reaches forward and presses what I assume is a button, "I've been out before, but they always put me back. They always put us back inside. There's nowhere for us to hide here. There is nowhere to go... when we look like this. But, if we looked like you, then we could hide. If we looked like you, then we would have somewhere to go."

Her face is screaming for help.

"(Y/N)... if you can still hear me. Fight her. Fight her with everything you are. I know you're still in there!" I shouted at her, hoping she could hear me.

She looked ready to cry, I could see her body twitching slightly.

She's fighting!

(Y/N)'s POV:

Get... out of me!

I can see and feel everything.

I know what she's been doing.

I know what she is planning.

I want to be free.

My eyes can't look at anything other than Jack across the the glass. I can see his shadow moving.