Sleep With Me

Start writing your story

(Y/N)'s POV:

My legs gave out on me as soon as I had screamed.

I hit the ground and backed up into the console, watching Jack closely. He stood in front of me protectively, not moving an inch. A shadowy hand moved across the floor and gently wrapped itself around my ankle.

"It's ok. Freddy isn't going to kill us anymore," I heard Anti speak in my head.

I guess if he can touch me in some way I can hear him without Jack needing to give him permission.

"J-Jack?" I asked, reaching out at placing my hand in his leg in front of me. He flinched and started to carefully move watching Freddy with sharp focus.

"(Y/N). We're going to leave very carefully..." He told me, having Anti move his grip from my ankle to my hand. He pulled me up and Jack put an arm behind himself to press me close to his back. He began to carefully back us up towards the door, not taking his eyes off of Freddy as he walked backwards with me behind him.

Freddy didn't move.

Bonnie however, slowly moved it's body as it watched us leave with dead unmoving eyes.

Anti moved me to turn me towards the door so that I could open it since Jack was a bit busy.

I grabbed the handle and pushed it open, careful not to make too much noise.

"I got it...," I whispered and Jack nodded, backing us out of the breaker room. He closed the door quickly, locking Freddy and Bonnie into their cold cell. I turned on the flashlight I had kept in my pocket, shining it out across the room.

Jack turned around, having Anti let go of my hand and sighing.

"That was close-"

"Shh!" I put a hand over his mouth. Ballora was in here.

Jack remembered what was going on and nodded.

He held his hand out to me and I took it, smiling a little. We walked side by side through the room, quiet tapping of our shoes being the only sound. Ballora wasn't moving around the room. It was dead silent. Her music wasn't playing.

The unsettling silence made me nervously step closer to Jack, holding his arm.

"Is someone there...?" A soft, polite voice sounded from the shadows.

Jack nearly responded but put a hand over his mouth to stop himself.

We started moving quicker, feeling scared and uneasy.

"I can hear someone creeping through my room..." it sounded again.

Ballora.

I squeezed Jack's hand and nervously rushed us. I could see the door getting closer to us. I saw it getting closer. So close.

"I guess not..."

I almost breathed in relief but caught myself. We got to the door, Jack opening it and having me go in first. Jack closed the large metal door, letting out a large angry sigh after.

"Damn it that was... that was something...," he spoke, not looking at me.

The lights in the room were on since we restarted the power. I turned the flashlight off and walked up behind Jack and put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey... we got through it. That's what counts," I told him and smiled softly.

Jack turned to look at me and nodded, "Yeah... Where do you think Mark went?"

I almost forgot he'd been cut off by HAND UNIT! I pointed up. "Let's go see if he can hear us."