Silence

I'm so tired...

Wake up. We were moved again.

Anti...

I slowly cracked my eyes open, grunting at the stiffness of my body. Taking a look around the room, I spotted that we were in the 70's style room.

When did we get out of that thing...?
Not sure. I just remember hearing a clicking noise, like a door opening or something, before you lost consciousness.

"A door... didn't that thing controlling (Y/N)mention people coming to get us?" I spoke out loud and sat up, a bowl of popcorn rolling off my stomach and onto the floor.

Yeah but I don't remember seeing anyone.

"Me neither..." I sighed and sung my legs over the edge of the couch, carefully getting up. My back felt like it was on fire.

Look at your arms...

"My arms?" I question and looked down as instructed. My arms were covered in scratches and what looked like puncture wounds. Like I'd been stabbed with something shaped like a circle. I looked at my legs and saw that my jeans were ripped and that my legs shared the same wounds.

"What the-!" I shouted, horrified at the state of my body. My voice was cut off by another.

"ShE fixED You."

The voice was high up, staticy sounding. Like they were talking through a speaker. The volume and intensity of their voice kept changing.

I could hear that they were male. I feel like I've heard this voice before.

Looking around the room again, I couldn't see anyone there.

I'm alone.

"Who said that..?" I said, feeling Anti get ready to switch places with me.

Be careful.

I will be.

"dON't worRY ABout iT," They respond back, "ShE FIxed YUo."

"Who fixed me?"

"SHE DID."

Growing frustrated with the pronoun game, I shout, "Who's 'SHE'?"

"YOur frIEnd."

Is he talking about (Y/N)?

He must be.

"How did she fix me?"

"NOT IMPOrtant." He responds back. "sHE nEEds HeLp."

I look around, backing up into the corner so that I can see the entire room. The voice has to be coming from somewhere. I looked at my arms again and it clicked.

'She fixed me'. My arms have bandaids all over them and I can smell hydrogen peroxide on my skin. She 'fixed' my injuries.

But... why am I injured?

"Why?" I ask, allowing Anti to inspect the shadows in the room to find the source of the voice just as he'd done in Ballora Gallery.

"THey'RE SCOOPING heR. ShE beGGed for Me TO fiND You tO HELP. YoU CAN helP heR."

"What...?" I felt my stomach hit the floor. Flashbacks of Ballora's untimely demise ran through my head.

(Y/N)...

"How can I help her...?" I ask softly and the voice sounds happy.

"FinD hER. SHe'LL Tell yOU whAT to Do FRom THerE." They laugh lowly, a cold laugh that sounds inhuman before it took on a grateful tone, "ThanK YoU."