She's Slipping

Jack's POV:

Shit... my head...
Sean... can you hear me?
Yeah...
Try opening your eyes. Be careful about light. You've been out a while. I think something was touching you but I'm not sure.
Ok...
I carefully opened my eyes, groaning a little and waiting for my eyes to adjust.
It didn't take me long to realize that I couldn't move.
Where are you?
Not sure. I can't move. Whatever I'm in is really cold and... metal.
Let me.
Fine.
I allowed Anti to take over, feeling my head hurt less as Anti took in some of the pain instead of me. I saw him looking around in shadows.
When he returned to me, he sounded panicked.
We need to get out of here. Now.
Why?
You don't want to know.
"What? What are you talking about-" I spoke out loud only to be reprimanded by a disembodied voice that sounded all too familiar.
"Shh! Be still and quiet. You've been sleeping for quite a while. I think they noticed that you never left the building last night. The cameras are searching for you. But they couldn't find you," She spoke, referring to Mark I assume. (Y/N)... don't let her win... It's me!
"I have you hidden too well. I kidnapped you. Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. I am only going to keep you for a little while. Try not to wiggle, though. You're inside something that came from my old pizzeria. I don't think it was ever used - at least, not the way it was ever meant to be used. Too dangerous. It's just big enough for one person to fit inside. But just barely," She explained to me. I could see something moving in the shadows. I can see her I think. She's sitting in the corner, curled up into a ball with an unfortunately creepy smile on her face.
I don't think she's in control.
"(Y/N)... please... can you hear me?" I asked softly. I saw her twitch slightly and her eyes shifted in my direction. Her face turned vulnerable and I could see guilt and regret flash on her face.
She's still in there. I know she is!
"(Y/N)! So you can hear me-!"
Her face shifted back to her dark smile and she began to speak again using words that weren't hers.
"You're in the scooping room. Do you know why they call it 'the scooping room'?" She asked me, staring me dead in the eye before her smile grew wider, "It's because, dummy, this is the room where they use the scooper. I thought that would be obvious. Isn't that a fun name for something? "The scooper." It sounds like something you would use for ice cream, or custard, or sprinkles. It sounds like something you would want at your birthday party, to ensure that you get a heaping portion of every good thing."
She put her hands on her cheeks, closing her eyes, looking like she was taking pleasure from the thought of the ice cream she had mentioned. It wasn't even an innocent kind of living look. It was an almost obsessive look. Like she was addicted to it. Her smile however, dropped and her eyes opened, glaring at the ground, "I wonder, though, if you were a freshly-opened pint of ice cream, how you would feel about something with that name. Thankfully, I don't think a freshly opened pint of ice cream feels anything at all."
I felt the skin on my back crawl.
I want so bad to help her. She looks exhausted... she must've been fighting that thing in her hard.
I guess she couldn't do it anymore and gave up, allowing her control of her body this time.
"(Y/N)... it's me! Sean! Jack! Please, you have to keep fighting! Anti and I can help... you just need to-"
A clanking noise in the background made (Y/N) jump and look horrified. She stood and backed up into the shadows were I could no longer see her, "Uh-oh. It sounds like someone else is in the building. Shh!"
I could hear two men enter the room, the first voice speaking in a deep voice, "Okay, bring her over. More, mooore... okay, stop. Set her down. Waaatch the step."
Ballora.
She had been backed up and placed on something in front of the thing I was in.
"What happened to it this time?" The second tenor voice asked.
"Just seems like these things can't go a day without breaking down. Who knows, it's always the same men. Some kind of hardware malfunction," The deep voice answered.
"Well, I have to be somewhere in, like, 15 minutes. This place gives me the creeps. Can we just get this over with? It's all automated, we don't have to be here for it. Just get it on the rollers and we can go," The tenor responded.
A very loud noise began to sound as Ballora was moved into position. I saw (Y/N) move in the background, slowly making her way over to me until I couldn't see her anymore. She softly began to whisper near me.
"There's something very important that I've learned how to do over time. That is, how to pretend. Do you ever play make-believe. Pretend to be one way, when you are really the other? It's very important. Ballora never learns. But I do. They think there is something wrong on the inside. The only thing that matters is knowing how to pretend," She told me before going quiet. A the sound of a countdown beep started and I grew nervous.
Soon enough, something lurched forward and grabbed Ballora, ripping her chest and stomach open.
Pieces and wires flew everywhere as it "scooped" her twice more.
The machine finally stopped and powered down. Ballora's head rolled to the side after a second, staring at me with cold dead eyes.
"Oh my god...," I softly whispered. Anti was completely silent.
(Y/N) was still out of sight but she spoke softly.
"I'll open the face plates for you. That way, they can find you on the cameras. Now, all you have to do is wait. I'd recommend that you keep the springlocks wound up. Your breathing and your heartbeat are causing them to come loose. You don't want them to get too loose. Trust me."
I heard her footsteps, proving she'd left.
Great. Just dandy. Now how the hell do we get out of this fricken mess?!
I don't know. But I know for a fact that we need to hurry. I have a sneaking suspicion that (Y/N)'s slowly slipping away...

————————————————————————

Hurray! New chapter!!!

Bye bye! *Blows kiss and waves goodbye.*